17 minutes ago, David.evans said:

You can have this SD ,i haven’t  got a red pill , but there easy enough to buy 

pm me your address mate and I’ll get it off to you 

maybe some one on hear has a red pill you could have 

atb mate 74422C9B-E0D3-477F-AFB6-663E7B98FC35.jpeg.bb47c19172740c589fed6c98da5b5eaa.jpeg

Thank you Dave. I have a red pill... somewhere!

Thank you sir ?

• Like 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like my muscles done on a stove in a white wine sauce. Well I did before I got gout. Does an IR lamp cook them as nice?

I got a T67 and installed an IR Pill pushes a beam out to over 300 + metres but is heavy,something to consider when attaching to a rifle. 

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

I like my muscles done on a stove in a white wine sauce. Well I did before I got gout.

Does an IR lamp cook them as nice?

My Dearest Sausage, your muscles will be well done but not over as you can feel them cooking. Unfortunately, your retinas having no pain receptors can be over cooked, so I suggest sticking to the instructions that come with the cooker. Retinas are best left like Sushi, raw.

Kudos to David for supplying the cooker.

Edited by Alsone
  • Like 1
59 minutes ago, Alsone said:

My Dearest Sausage, your muscles will be well done but not over as you can feel them cooking. Unfortunately, your retinas having no pain receptors can be over cooked, so I suggest sticking to the instructions that come with the cooker. Retinas are best left like Sushi, raw.

Kudos to David for supplying the cooker.

My retina's do hurt, those crap air fed welding screens at my new job are junk!

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

My retina's do hurt, those crap air fed welding screens at my new job are junk!

That'll be the front of your eyes, the corneas, not the back and UV light which burns. You need to get extra protection if that's the case. 

I'd be seeing an optician if your eyes are deteriorating as you reported recently and are getting sore at work and telling them of your exposure. Burning your eyes could be causing the formation of scars affecting your vision.

http://www.bioline.org.br/request?np07009

5 hours ago, Alsone said:

That'll be the front of your eyes, the corneas, not the back and UV light which burns. You need to get extra protection if that's the case. 

I'd be seeing an optician if your eyes are deteriorating as you reported recently and are getting sore at work and telling them of your exposure. Burning your eyes could be causing the formation of scars affecting your vision.

http://www.bioline.org.br/request?np07009

IMG-20180108-WA0000.jpg.8733ded5a0ae3cab142382e165942ec2.jpg

• Haha 4

Thank you Dave. Looks a tight beam!

I will give it a go asap but I think I will need to rig up a tube to cut down on the glare. When it goes dark I will lean out the window and have a scan with the torch and my led ray.

Thank you so much Dave ??

• Like 1