Nigel Farage investigates: From the English Channel to Anfield Stadium.

3 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

and you have the conservatives in power,imagine what would be happening if labour was in?

one of the reasons i fooked off from blighty 12 years ago

even though it aint much better here now

Yes but you can shoot the fuckers when ,not if they step out of line .

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As I remember Nigel stood for election as an MP in the heartland of places affected by immigration from Europe and massively affected by gradual decline.......he couldn’t have stood for election in a

The main difference is the Torys aren't trying to stop them coming........Corbyns Labour would be actively encouraging them ! Cheers.

Wonder if he's making plans, and only wants what's best for us

4 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

and you have the conservatives in power,imagine what would be happening if labour was in?

one of the reasons i fooked off from blighty 12 years ago

even though it aint much better here now

I don't blame you mate.. a wise move 

13 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Nobody seems to mention who is coming here though never mind numbers .If they are from war torn countries or are fleeing famine etc ,where the f**k are the women .

This is no coincidence and is part of a larger scheme yet to be unravelled .There is a group  of cabbage eared c**ts moved into a new build near where  I live .All very smartly dressed ,all men and none of the fuckers work so who’s paying that bill then ,we are .
Wilf is right about change but unless we start our own political party we just as well bend over ,grease up and take it .

Whos supplying all these dinghies ,fuel and life jackets ffs .

And yet the mps will be driving past our homeless sleeping on pavements.

Then award a £2 billion pound contract for the next 10yrs to house illegal immigrants.£200 million a year.£4 million a week.something ain't right at all here.

There must be a plan somewhere....

No other country would do this so why is the UK doing it.. 

An Isis fighter can throw away his documents jump on a boat to the UK.

Then gets a 4* or 5* hotel to stay in.

It's just unbelivable What's happening..

• Like 2

Talk of a net being strung between us and France .Yep that’ll do it .Shoot the c**ts obviously not wanted whence they came so deffo not wanted here .
Farage making all the right noises but I don’t see anything coming of it .Hes in the know for a few hired hit men surely .Boat ,gun ,case of bullets ,sorted .

The frogs probably providing the boats ,life jackets and fuel if truth be known .

What we should be doing is load the c**ts up ,boat and all and take them to the top of Scotland ,push them out shouting Bon voyage mother fuckers , Iceland that way .

1 hour ago, king said:

And yet the mps will be driving past our homeless sleeping on pavements.

Then award a £2 billion pound contract for the next 10yrs to house illegal immigrants.£200 million a year.£4 million a week.something ain't right at all here.

There must be a plan somewhere....

No other country would do this so why is the UK doing it.. 

An Isis fighter can throw away his documents jump on a boat to the UK.

Then gets a 4* or 5* hotel to stay in.

It's just unbelivable What's happening..

Because we have greased our arses mate and don’t mind taking one for our neighbours.Good old ,France.Bet they Cant load the boats fast enough .These boats are all brand new mind ,no old bath tubs for these boys .Organised invasion and we can’t do enough for them .

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Because we have greased our arses mate and don’t mind taking one for our neighbours.Good old ,France.Bet they Cant load the boats fast enough .These boats are all brand new mind ,no old bath tubs for these boys .Organised invasion and we can’t do enough for them .

Who is buying the boats someone obviously is..You are right I bet France are loving it...

3 hours ago, littlefish said:

We need Nigel........

As I remember Nigel stood for election as an MP in the heartland of places affected by immigration from Europe and massively affected by gradual decline.......he couldn’t have stood for election in a better place..........and not enough people voted for him so he didn’t get elected.........again, blame totally at the door of the electorate. 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

No prejudice or favour here. Just reading back from the bottom. Read that. Hit the Like button, Hard! Didn't have a clue who'd wrote it. But, fukk me, do I agree with it!