The MK1 HW80 .22 cal`

Not sure if you lads remember but I picked up an untouched MK1 HW80 .22cal some few weeks back.

I have held back from hunting with her as I like to be very used and confident with any new addition to my cabinet.

It has taken nearly 3 years to find a good, clean, untouched 80.

I`m very impressed with her to say the least. :good:

IMG_1471.JPG.a918a080dc4739de2cdcb574129111f2.JPG

IMG_1470.JPG.4c0899fadf03d7ef4c67cfc0087409f5.JPG

• Like 3

9 hours ago, mark williams said:

Not sure if you lads remember but I picked up an untouched MK1 HW80 .22cal some few weeks back.

I have held back from hunting with her as I like to be very used and confident with any new addition to my cabinet.

It has taken nearly 3 years to find a good, clean, untouched 80.

I`m very impressed with her to say the least. :good:

IMG_1471.JPG.a918a080dc4739de2cdcb574129111f2.JPG

IMG_1470.JPG.4c0899fadf03d7ef4c67cfc0087409f5.JPG

so when is her first outing mate?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 29/07/2020 at 07:17, Phill-W68 said:

so when is her first outing mate?

Sorry for the late reply Phill only just seen this, yes I`ve been out a good few times already buddy and I`m very pleased with her as for posting photos, no, not until the GL goal posts stay still.

On 16/08/2020 at 10:58, philpot said:

Yes nice Mark but why is it in the hunting section or are there some photo's still to be posted.

Phil

Hi Phil, are you at odds as to why training/ practice with sub 12 spring piston air rifles or sub 12 pcp rifles, FAC air rifles ,the talk, suggestions, bouncing off each other with advice , pellets, slugs etc is not a major part of disciplined hunting is not clear ?

The pellet advice, accuracy advice, from this forum, given over the hunting section, to me and others has been superb, to say the least, be a little more positive Phil, nothing was posted to upset anyone.( Cheer up )

No photos to follow buddy as said I am leaving that just now but please feel free to put some of your sub 12/ fac hunting photos up, - I`ve still to see any of yours, after all these years ?

atb Mark.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Ah sorry Mark, I was not being sarcastic at all, I really wondered if you had not posted some piccies as you normally do.  I did not mean to offend.

I don't post hunting photo's, fac or sub 12 because I don't feel the need, we all do our own thing and mine doesn't include photo's, in fact I wouldn't even think to take a photo but that is just me so don't get so defensive matey, I am not having a dig.

I am still crap with a springer perhaps they simply don't float my boat but have total respect for anyone who is a successful hunter with a springer even you Marko  ?

Phil

• 3 weeks later...