Jump to content

Recommended Posts


2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Tusky much! What a brute. :icon_eek: 

I assume Boris killed the dog in the course of that hunt?

I ASSUMED THE SAME AND THOUGHT THE ADVERSARIES WOULD BE FROZEN IN TIME TOGETHER LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

There was a similar mount over here,the owner put his pitbull down to achieve it 👎

Well that is bullshit, but if your dog gets killed doing his job, what better way to portray him than like this, I think anyway.... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Well that is bullshit, but if your dog gets killed doing his job, what better way to portray him than like this, I think anyway.... 

If it didn't get killed on that boar I'd be surprised,one small dog with no chestplate.To me it would be like getting one of my whippets mounted,broken neck with it's head down a rabbit hole,I don't get the attraction.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

If it didn't get killed on that boar I'd be surprised,one small dog with no chestplate.To me it would be like getting one of my whippets mounted,broken neck with it's head down a rabbit hole,I don't get the attraction.

Different strokes for different folks... I could have that in my display if a natural disaster hit the dog, do you have any mounts at all Aussie in your home

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jigsaw said:

Different strokes for different folks... I could have that in my display if a natural disaster hit the dog, do you have any mounts at all Aussie in your home

I'm not against mounts of game animals but not interested myself,I just think our hunting dogs should be buried when they die.I couldn't stand looking at the lifeless eyes,my dogs are like family to me and I wouldn't have grandad  stuffed,sitting in the house lol.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...