Pure beeds where would you be without them 👍

4 hours ago, mC HULL said:

only the best a dogs have what it takes in the slop them in your avatar wouldnt put two bends in 😂 

We love a bit of slop 🤣 you better lose some weight or the slop is going to kill u ffs 🤣

• Haha 2

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No mate, I'm a home bird these days, but I'm a bit jealous of my missus who went north of the Arctic circle and did a bit of husky mushing, I'd like to have a go at that; She still likes to travel, bu

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Big Ron said:

We love a bit of slop 🤣 you better lose some weight or the slop is going to kill u ffs 🤣

😂 he your coursing partner ron white feet and cold feet 😂 what a team 😂 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

😂 he your coursing partner ron white feet and cold feet 😂 what a team 😂 

It wouldn’t be you as you wouldn’t keep up fatty 🤣

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

It wouldn’t be you as you wouldn’t keep up fatty 🤣

i know your going to have to show me how to drive the land and throw the dogs out ron 😂 

9 hours ago, mC HULL said:

i know your going to have to show me how to drive the land and throw the dogs out ron 😂 

Who drives the land ?  Not wonder you like coursing dogs and 8 min courses , it’s because you can have a rest as your blowing out ur arse on the slop 😅

• Haha 7
3 hours ago, Big Ron said:

Who drives the land ?  Not wonder you like coursing dogs and 8 min courses , it’s because you can have a rest as your blowing out ur arse on the slop 😅

😂 we could always have a wager 

i can take you to land one run then see who gets back to the motor with no help me or your dog 😂 

4 hours ago, mC HULL said:

😂 we could always have a wager 

i can take you to land one run then see who gets back to the motor with no help me or your dog 😂 

Don’t be fooled , my dogs are no day time dogs but they wouldn’t jack , where I think I could easy jack u on a good walk , and don’t say I couldn’t as believe me with out giving too much away and those who do know me on here …I could 🤣👍

Any way enough of this silly wager / challenge talk in the spring and have a cider or in your case a Diet Coke 🤣 

Edited by Big Ron
  • Haha 4
35 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

Don’t be fooled , my dogs are no day time dogs but they wouldn’t jack , where I think I could easy jack u on a good walk , and don’t say I couldn’t as believe me with out giving too much away and those who do know me on here …I could 🤣👍

Any way enough of this silly wager / challenge talk in the spring and have a cider or in your case a Diet Coke 🤣 

😂 

diet coke fizzy mate i’m on water 😂 

• Like 1

D2F4B593-ABEE-40EF-AB41-37E3E7D06366.png.1835f9d52a34e1bee08b292052b654c2.pngabout 4 hour or more walking aswell now ron everyday 😂 this un hunting up like it’s had a few lines now keen as out had a few bits up serious gears smoke ballyreagen bob over 6 bends only 10 month old 😂roll on season 

Edited by mC HULL
39 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

D2F4B593-ABEE-40EF-AB41-37E3E7D06366.png.1835f9d52a34e1bee08b292052b654c2.pngabout 4 hour or more walking aswell now ron everyday 😂 this un hunting up like it’s had a few lines now keen as out had a few bits up serious gears smoke ballyreagen bob over 6 bends only 10 month old 😂roll on season 

I run 30.miles a day before and after work wi few bags a cement tucked in me grippers for good measure ,keeps um ticking over

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Big Ron said:

X marine/ sas / ninja 🥷 

52 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

Feck walking.....B03EFFEA-F06D-4018-9AC9-FDD937219F10.jpeg.bf812094f52f704af93b7dbc963aa53b.jpeg

Couple Facebook groups I’m on with “real dog men” the new fads trotting the dogs out while there on electric scooters fantastic 

2 minutes ago, saluki bouy said:

Couple Facebook groups I’m on with “real dog men” the new fads trotting the dogs out while there on electric scooters fantastic 

Probably own the scooter longer than the dog