birthday

fred90

birthday today and no usual offers of night clubs and women due to lock down (obviously). I spent it relining an old net. it bought back memories of nights past and decent numbers last time this net was used around 92.i thought today enthusiasm of youth then thought you fxxxcking old codger is it really worth bothering with. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fred90 said:

birthday today and no usual offers of night clubs and women due to lock down (obviously). I spent it relining an old net. it bought back memories of nights past and decent numbers last time this net was used around 92.i thought today enthusiasm of youth then thought you fxxxcking old codger is it really worth bothering with. 

Happy. Birthday fred  , thort yoi ment you ad 92 in the net ? Lol those were the says before my time ?  But remember old lads tales of the nights  before mixy ? My biggest hit was 13  ? I doubt you would get that nowadays ? But good fun running a net at night eh ?

7 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

Happy. Birthday fred  , thort yoi ment you ad 92 in the net ? Lol those were the says before my time ?  But remember old lads tales of the nights  before mixy ? My biggest hit was 13  ? I doubt you would get that nowadays ? But good fun running a net at night eh ?

I don't want to stop altogether but I can't see numbers coming back. if I can have a drop and get half a dozen I am well happy. 

8 minutes ago, fred90 said:

I don't want to stop altogether but I can't see numbers coming back. if I can have a drop and get half a dozen I am well happy. 

You go for it mate , iv just give a 50 and 100 yarders away to a young friend down south he got youth on his side and also got plenty of rabbits on his patch aswell ? The 50yd was made of irish linen remember them ? I still got 50yr net with tied in kill just in case ? Lol

1 minute ago, Loton Moocher said:

You go for it mate , iv just give a 50 and 100 yarders away to a young friend down south he got youth on his side and also got plenty of rabbits on his patch aswell ? The 50yd was made of irish linen remember them ? I still got 50yr net with tied in kill just in case ? Lol

keep hold of it you never know ?. I have never used the Irish linen nets but have heard of them. Mr Wilkes may know something about them and I am sure netrigger will have knowledge of them he's the man to go to about different twins. 

9 minutes ago, fred90 said:

keep hold of it you never know ?. I have never used the Irish linen nets but have heard of them. Mr Wilkes may know something about them and I am sure netrigger will have knowledge of them he's the man to go to about different twins. 

Fred to me its the same as hemp really nice to handle 

• Like 1