As above ,I'm not long off ordering the fx wildcat mk2, god knows where from and if anybody has one instock (probably not), but what I've read is that on the synthetic stock the gun comes with a fake/dummy hollow silencer/mod, so im after an aftermarket silencer that will do the job but would prefer one that's same diameter as the shroud on the wildcat and not too long, is there any recommendations hopefully as good as the hw mods but their a bit long and wrong shape...and does the wildcat come with a fill probe as it will be my first fx...cheers guys..

I’d go with a mk2 for sub 12, you’ll get one at a good price!

pickering guns usually have a couple in stock.. not sure where you are in uk but they’ll rdf if your stuck

as for silencer.. there fine with the shroud in sub 12?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, si brown said:

I’d go with a mk2 for sub 12, you’ll get one at a good price!

pickering guns usually have a couple in stock.. not sure where you are in uk but they’ll rdf if your stuck

as for silencer.. there fine with the shroud in sub 12?

Are they backyard friendly tho as i plink a lot

12 hours ago, Phill-W68 said:

Are they backyard friendly tho as i plink a lot

Yes they are, I had two and they are quiet anyway but one came with an adaptor to take a mod which I popped on a Swift Stumpy.............................not even a whisper.

I didn't keep the mod on as I never found the need for one shooting outside.

Phil

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, philpot said:

Yes they are, I had two and they are quiet anyway but one came with an adaptor to take a mod which I popped on a Swift Stumpy.............................not even a whisper.

I didn't keep the mod on as I never found the need for one shooting outside.

Phil

So if I do decide to add a silencer, will i need an adaptor as i thought the wildcat came with a dummy silencer.

9 hours ago, Phill-W68 said:

So if I do decide to add a silencer, will i need an adaptor as i thought the wildcat came with a dummy silencer.

Mine were Mk1 versions which didn't have an adaptor as standard but I cannot speak for the Mk2 or 3.  Best to check with a good fx dealer as Si said like Pickering guns, really nice guy and knows his stuff with fx guns. 

Phil

• Like 1