On 30/08/2020 at 23:12, foxdropper said:

Wtf .I don’t know you from Adam and I’ve only asked if you can say the same ffs .Get off your high horse and chill .

I suppose you think you are one of the elite tucked away over there in your bubble lol .Your stuff won’t be no different to anything else I’ve seen .

No.. But I've been in terriers long enough to know for a Fact... any man who was in it for the pennies.. Was and is just that??.. .. 

And the terriers are nearly a void bet.. He's selling the supposed shit to any shit.... Pedigree unknown as far as I'm concerned fella.. Gassy scrapers way no staying power or heart When the heating is turned up...

Believe me the thing is one of the most important things in terriers is high standards and honesty  I've bought the supposed dream quite a few times through out my time...

But I've been Gifted the best I've ever had... and all is they expect back is the TRUTH.. And future stock..... 

Terriers only ever cost me money... Not make me it..  Elite.. Lol the only elite's I know of is the government thinking there better than anyone else .. While your out shifting chicken coops for rats with mythical beasts..  My young terriers are out and about bench pressing quarry in their own homes.. ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The more you head towards the bully type the further away you get from the worker.

Its the terrier game full stop Chesney, all bs,lies and jealousy 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, stop.end said:

No.. But I've been in terriers long enough to know for a Fact... any man who was in it for the pennies.. Was and is just that??.. .. 

And the terriers are nearly a void bet.. He's selling the supposed shit to any shit.... Pedigree unknown as far as I'm concerned fella.. Gassy scrapers way no staying power or heart When the heating is turned up...

Believe me the thing is one of the most important things in terriers is high standards and honesty  I've bought the supposed dream quite a few times through out my time...

But I've been Gifted the best I've ever had... and all is they expect back is the TRUTH.. And future stock..... 

Terriers only ever cost me money... Not make me it..  Elite.. Lol the only elite's I know of is the government thinking there better than anyone else .. While your out shifting chicken coops for rats with mythical beasts..  My young terriers are out and about bench pressing quarry in their own homes.. ?

Only ever spoke the truth mate so what’s your point .Never sold a terrier in my life .My stuff is so diluted from the original to be nothing like what I started with .The dog I had from him was a bad fighter but put in the graft to match anything I saw elsewhere and better than some .I had to start somewhere and between him and Nuttal they were the only options open to someone not connected with the larger game .Ive been in the game just as long as you mate so know the crack ,I know the flaws and have stated them on here openly .Ive never bigged up anything to get shot of it nor have a advertised a litter .Everything has gone word of mouth to terriermen still at it .

You think rats are the only quarry lol,crack on mate ,I couldn’t care less what you think ..

We can’t discuss real terrierwork properly so what’s the point dragging that up .
You write of things that are fixed in stone in my world too .Took me years to realise I didn’t need fighters in the kennel but it’s a learning curve ,you know that .

Your stock today will have some lines back to that type so don’t think you have reshaped  the wheel ,just put on new tyres .

• 4 months later...