Honey Bees

That's assuming you can re use bricks, or if it's stone that's a whole new ball game. Would it need rendering? All I'm saying is dismantling a chimney isn't always a straightforward job, neither is rebuilding. Lead trays and flashing, pots,linings, cowls etc. 

The prices may be excessive if they've just got to break and replace a pot or two, but I wouldn't be too quick to judge unless you know exactly what the job will entail. A 2 day job can turn into a nightmare, particularly on old buildings.

I wouldn't take them on either btw.

Get your prices UP. As long as you state clearly what you are doing and don't lie about the need to do it then charge what you can. 

I have just doubled a lot of my prices and have started turning down anything I don't fancy, so far it's paying off. Ask me again during a quiet month and I might say different mind ?

I've been removing bees ( and saving them ) for a few years, access is always a killer, but if they want rid they generally pay.

I did a tally last night, in 4 yrs i've done 96 removals. (and i'm a bee keeper)

That did surprise me........

• Like 2