Roe in S.Wales....???

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw one in Carmarthenshire about 5 years ago, had a real shock, went home and checked up in a book to make sure that i'd seen what i thought i'd see. Without a doubt a Roe. Havent seen one since.

Cheers

Aled

If your anywhere near Cwmbran, a few escaped from the Community farm and there where hundreds of people looking for them only two where caught out of the four, 'amature hunters, caught the one but the professionals could catch the others :feck:

http://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/search/di...ust_be_shot.php

Edited by Bona
If your anywhere near Cwmbran, a few escaped from the Community farm and there where hundreds of people looking for them only two where caught out of the four, 'amature hunters, caught the one but the professionals could catch the others :feck:

http://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/search/di...ust_be_shot.php

errrmm......i very much doubt that they were roe that escaped. my coins on fallow :whistling:

without doubt Roe are spreading at a very fast rate, in fact i would say now faster than the Muntjac.....

it will be interesting to see if a solid nucleus population builds up in that part of the world......

roe are lovelly... :yes:

Im just wondering if anyone else had caught or seen one in this neck of the woods as a buck was shot & tracked by a lad & his running dog about 10mins frommy house last week.....???

it was nice seeing it while it lasted mate if there was only two rabbits left on this planet they would still hunt them.

Im just wondering if anyone else had caught or seen one in this neck of the woods as a buck was shot & tracked by a lad & his running dog about 10mins frommy house last week.....???

i was certain i saw 1 in a field just off jcn 34, one morning next to a copse of trees!

in molls link, it states thet muntys live 15 miles either side of the entire m4 corridoor in wales!? anyone seen any! theres a fella on a local shoot who reckons he shot one in west wales thinking it was a fox!

he shouldnt have a licence if he did that .