football players 30% pay cut

well i for one think these selfish unts should be on £94 a week sick pay like the rest of us.what do you think and do not give me that but they pay a lot of tax, cause the rest of us who actually pay our taxes are the ones who pay to keep the country going

• Like 1

I don't see why we'd just single footballers out to be honest.that said and maybe this is a simplistic view but if they are furloughing the tea ladies etc to save money then they should do the same to the players if legally possible. Let's face it one prem stars wages prob pays for nearly every security bar staff etc. 

I suppose the problem is we've all bought into this idea that football's not a sport it's a business so don't act surprised when they do what businesses do i.e look after the bottom line

On 06/04/2020 at 14:33, .357shooter said:

well i for one think these selfish unts should be on £94 a week sick pay like the rest of us.what do you think and do not give me that but they pay a lot of tax, cause the rest of us who actually pay our taxes are the ones who pay to keep the country going

I would prefer to see all theses billionaire who avoid tax in off shore accounts  yet make millions here made to pay tax and recoup what they would owe  why footballers what about singers film stars polictians royal family  foreign aid ect 

Edited by Blackmag
5 minutes ago, sid g said:

lets target pop stars next , then actors , and tv presenters , then any other sport than football , 

If you want a nice English sportsman to go after that mincey little prick Lewis Hamilton will do for a start....half a billion career earnings he should be able to roll his sleeves up and help his fellow Brits.....but no he,s through the slips and " taking this time to work on myself physically and emotionally "....but its ok he does send " positivity from afar "

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
1 minute ago, kanny said:

No Wayne that's a pebble....maybe not lol

At least they’ll be less time on the sun bed picking asparagus...... it’s got to be healthier?