Commando to 'Keeper?

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Sorry, not sure as yet what part of the country he's in. And he has a family and bills to pay. Full Time at Sparsholt wouldn't be happening for this guy.

He Does have his Forces Short Term Resettlement Package. And, personally, I can't help thinking Anyone with Game they want preserving would fall over themselves to grab Twelve Years of Royal Marine Commando! :icon_eek:

Guy has an agricultural background and is hell bent of getting into Pest Control OR Gamekeeping. Either way, he's trying to suss the lay of the land. I've noticed you guys here offering a Lot of good advice before. Anyone got any suggestions for One of Our Boys, please?

Thankyou :)

Guest Lord B

His best bet would be to get on an NVQ course in Gamekeeping & Wildlife Management, this will give him all the formal training he will need but will also provide him with the oportunity to work at the same time (in a related job) so that he will still be able to earn, there should be a training package available as part of his resettlement.

I'm also ex-forces, if he wants more advise tell him to get in contact.

May be worth looking at gamekeeping.org & fundacourse.com

All the best.

His best bet would be to get on an NVQ course in Gamekeeping & Wildlife Management, this will give him all the formal training he will need but will also provide him with the oportunity to work at the same time (in a related job) so that he will still be able to earn, there should be a training package available as part of his resettlement.

I'm also ex-forces, if he wants more advise tell him to get in contact.

May be worth looking at gamekeeping.org & fundacourse.com

All the best.

Sounds like this is the man you need to talk to ditch :thumbs: nice one Lord B :thumbs:

& as for you lloyd :doh::wallbash::doh::wallbash::doh::wallbash:

Can't believe that DS is writing in English and there are still folks needing a translation.

Anyhow - here goes.

DS knows a bloke who is looking for an entrance to Agricultural or Gamekeeping work. Can anyone make a suggestion that may be of help? Please.

As to the bloke himself - he has passed the Commando Course and worn a Green beret for the last twelve years. He is probably not a quitter, can think for himself and work on his own!

All clear now?

Rgds Ian

Edited by IanF