Jump to content

Female ferrutail


George h 87

Recommended Posts


On 04/03/2020 at 21:26, George h 87 said:

Not the same bird mate sisters I did own the other bird on youtube for abit but my mate prized her off me 👍

She looks a nice bird mate is she 50/50 looks more towards red tail , 

think im going try one next year or maybe a tri bred Harris x ferrutail just to try something diffrent

Link to post
19 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

She looks a nice bird mate is she 50/50 looks more towards red tail , 

think im going try one next year or maybe a tri bred Harris x ferrutail just to try something diffrent

She is a 3/4 red mate I've got a male tribred aswell he is a good bird but was real stubborn to start with he was taken late 24 weeks 

IMG-20200116-WA0007.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
2 minutes ago, George h 87 said:

She is a 3/4 red mate I've got a male tribred aswell he is a good bird but was real stubborn to start with he was taken late 24 weeks 

IMG-20200116-WA0007.jpg

Nice mate have you tried a 50/50 harris x red ? Who bred your tribred 

Link to post
2 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Nice mate have you tried a 50/50 harris x red ? Who bred your tribred 

Paul burns bred tribred and also the ferrutail I've never tried a 50/50 but I've got a female harris in with a red at the minute so fingers crossed 👍

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...