Ole Possum

12 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

An opossum ain't about nothing but this was a big fecker! The dogs pick their teeth on them but that's what he entered too so that's what he worked..Special thanks to my Georgia connection for the dog.. 

FB_IMG_1579672717241.jpg

Are the good eating 

14 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

An opossum ain't about nothing but this was a big fecker! The dogs pick their teeth on them but that's what he entered too so that's what he worked..Special thanks to my Georgia connection for the dog.. 

FB_IMG_1579672717241.jpg

Rocky is looking good! You’re welcome for him but kind sir I’m not from Georgia 

10 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Oh here we go cant we just look at each others beavers without all the shiznit 

Hahahahaha! I cant post anything without this Shoebootie pr ABC lad jumping in to stir thing up.. I'm not even going to give them a reply from now on.. just not worth it.. I'll just work MY dogs.. 

I've found that some of the best terriers in this country are right there in Georgia or let me say the better dogs I have came from the terriers on that guys yard. . that guy has alot of direct imports..

But, i did pick up a really nice female from S.M. that has worked out really nice so far..

4 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

We dig some when we have to but that particular dog will draw a lot of quarry if you'll just give him a little time to work it..  

Possum don't fight back they just curl up in a ball. And coon was a baby coon. And by the looks of the pelt it's been dead for awhile. And who went to earth to get that posssum you or the dog? Because the dog has no dirt on him but you have some. And how is that 22lb dog fitting in a set? There is no way it can. And is the coon pick the only pick you have because you been posting that forever and a day?  And it's looks like a yearling a baby. Who kills the babies? The question I'm asking are not to start a fight but serious one's. 

10 minutes ago, Jambalaya said:

We dig some when we have to but that particular dog will draw a lot of quarry if you'll just give him a little time to work it..  

Can't see him being that big and going to ground. No way and anyone from our country will say the same. And he isn't drawing the quarry out Dan he is supposed to push it out?‍♂️ and didn't say he was a hard dog? 

You see, I try to post about terriers here in America that are seeing work and this..

I admitted in my post that a possum wasnt very formidable sir..

Can you post some of your dogs working or are you just here to stir nonsense once again?

• Haha 1