Slow footballers

55 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

Does he f**k, if the ball isn’t put to his feet in or around the box he either falls over or loses possession. He’s a great finisher, that’s it

Personally I think your doing him a disservice, but we all have our own opinions....

I'd say to consistently score at international and top club level takes more than just being a great finisher.... but we all see things different I suppose.. 

• Like 2

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wish people would stop talking in initials its not give us a clue just say their name for f**k sake !.....talking to a pal of mine at the game last night he said we desperately need a " CDM "......s

I'm the same in pubs, I end up watching it again the next day as you miss most of it... I think in the stands you see the whole picture, I remember watching Rooney in a game against Arsenal in th

kanes movement and  awareness in postioning  around the box makes him one of the best strikers in europe if not the best i  cant think of a team that wouldnt have him like or loath him he is best /mos

2 hours ago, Wideboy said:

Does he f**k, if the ball isn’t put to his feet in or around the box he either falls over or loses possession. He’s a great finisher, that’s it

surely you’d only play ball into feet for someone who has the pace to reach it ?? 

If you take awY Harry Kane’s ability to hold the play up , to take markers away from other areas , to redistribute the ball into said now open areas , to be able to face and take balls on his chest or head and move on with a second touch and his selfish attitude when in the final third , I’d agree that he’s pretty bang average