Hull Otters??

33 minutes ago, longers01 said:

Nowt wrong with hull mate lovely place will lovely people 

I first went to Hull.. there old footy ground, with the super Stags.. year's ago  

And fair enough.. They had 300 boys.. compared to Stags 25

Decent home showing  for league 2 Tuesday neet!!

we nicked a picnic table for inback of the transit!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This one was in a little pond near my home 

Just to show size comparison between mink and otter. Note: this particular otter print is overlapped somewhat

Don’t think so, this is only my observation but sea otters seem quite a bit bigger than the ones I,ve seen in freshwater,  there is also quite a size difference between male and females, a good size m

Posted Images

12 hours ago, longers01 said:

Nice one old boothferry park didn’t you get the chairs with the table haha atb longers01 

Yes, that's the one  mate. Let's just say i was glad to get out of there alive!! haha..

I didn't word it very well, but we 'borrowed' one of those big wooden table's with the seats down the side, from out of a pub garden in Mansfield. It was like it was almost made to measure in the back of that tranny van!!? Obviously... it got returned once back! (i think)!!

• Like 1
16 hours ago, foxdropper said:

681EF630-AD7D-4394-9C2D-5E15EFE2CE7F.jpeg

Not attempting to be funny but what are they mate ?? An otter should have 5 toes and even after enlarging them only getting 4, and a bit of pooh that looks more rodent than mustilid 

44BA6AE3-77EF-4008-A18D-337EEA55356D.png

Edited by Greyman
7 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

The fifth toe doesn't always show with otters

I get that mate much like badgers but the foot does not even look like there’s room for another toe, look at Eddie b,s example much different planter pad and 5 toes, I,m still learning hence my query not attempting to call anyone a liar, was wondering if there’s a big difference between front and back feet, something else to google ??

15 hours ago, foxdropper said:

The prints were from an otter I’d seen the night before,big one too  .Just had to go back and track it as far as possible but lost it in a field .

Id of questioned it as well greyman ,lol ,You know I would.

Lovely to see but quite a destructive creature as well,  mixed emotions regarding there re introduction, guess we will have to see  how it pans out ?

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Lovely to see but quite a destructive creature as well,  mixed emotions regarding there re introduction, guess we will have to see  how it pans out ?

Yes mate agreed ,seen the aftermath of a double figured barbel with just the brain eaten .