The usual suspects

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Up at the pheasant shoot to feed up and shot another 11 squizzers, the 5 in the picture were all shot outside the farm house on my arrival and all within 60 seconds , 5 quick shots, 5 dead tree rats ?

As requested BenBhoy a festive wreath of squizzers ( some might say I have to much time on my hands or I’m just not right ) I managed another 7 today while out on the quad, I’ve definitely made a big

I might be starting to loose my sh*t, I’m working with the other quad key holder and it is lashing down, I thought we’d be off home, came back from collecting a few bits and he’s done this, they know

Posted Images

On 04/12/2019 at 15:39, Stavross said:

As requested BenBhoy a festive wreath of squizzers ( some might say I have to much time on my hands or I’m just not right ) I managed another 7 today while out on the quad, I’ve definitely made a big dent in them around the farm, only seen 3 in the yard today ??

A66B12FD-686E-432A-B00F-024BDCE6E2C4.jpeg

DDC11F4B-E943-420C-903F-745F96B363EC.jpeg

Hahaha, class?, top marks for presentation Stav?

I'm so tempted to take this pic and post it on Cwis Packhams twitter feed?

Best not stir the pot though................... 

Or do I ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Back up at the shoot today and thought I’d have a few squizzers, only managed two, they are getting a bit wise to me now, so not enough for a nativity scene sadly but plenty for fox bait, so I’ve set the camera up on a well trodden beat on a drive known as the piggeries, there’s an earth about 45 yards from where I’ve set it that has seen a little bit of activity, no doubt a vixen starting to check out likely dens, it will be the middle of next week before I go back up but I can get the other lad to check it on Sunday 

88F5722B-0CA7-4D9E-8839-BCC03A42775E.jpeg

• Like 4
On 10/12/2019 at 18:13, Longshanx said:

Hahaha, class?, top marks for presentation Stav?

I'm so tempted to take this pic and post it on Cwis Packhams twitter feed?

Best not stir the pot though................... 

Or do I ?

Please do! I'm tempted to get Twitter just for that reason now!

• Haha 1