Grim way to go

3 hours ago, MH1 said:

must have been full on attack at him, him being young and a soldier  , you think he might have been able to stop them. ive seen few vids of these bel mals doing the  man work, and these dogs look alot bigger/ stronger than the norm type bel mals , think they got gsd and pit in them,  what ever in them they deff look like different . terrible way to die for anybody  .

A mate served in Ireland he ended up in dog unit red paw, snapper, army attack dogs.

Occasionally if someone was unable to feed their dog then someone else had too, and that was when a few people did get bit.

So I bet he wasn't the dogs actual handler.

Rip the poor sod.

1 hour ago, ftm said:

And here's me thinking of owning one! 

my mates got one, its a nice dog and lives in his house but its trashed it..

ive had a few plastering jobs for damage that have been done by them when they live inside, eating through doors and ripping architrave off

Been on a few yards with various different working dogs and seen a few nasty bastruds over the year’s but none had me as twitchy as a lads Belgian shepherd, a proper Cnut that would take great pleasure in pulling your throat out and had a real air of menace about it, lad has it as a guard and it’s very affective.