Tried them

Tried the new H&N slugs tonight , didn’t hold out much luck with them ,only because I have never found a gun to shoot H&N pellets , specially FX guns , but my god they are good in slug liner and X liner 

it has been said , you need to a slug liner to shoot slugs , NO  YOU DONT with these H&N SLUGS  . We tried them in the FX crown and FX wildcat FAC and in both guns slug on slug @75 yards .

Another surprise both guns were quieter shooting slugs than pellets 

If any of you who have FAC air .22 give these H&N slugs ago

Trouble is the shop in Germany have runout , but good news they should be over here in the uk very, very soon 

• Like 3

Yep jimmy at 21 gr probably a bit to heavy 

if I had a few tins I would send you some up , but only have about 25 left and can’t get any more until they come back in stock or they start selling over here . 
soon as I get a tin I will wiz some up to you mate :thumbs:

• Like 1

I think slugs are going to be the future in air gunning 

Mitch and i think 21gr may be as you say a bit to much in a sub 12 i think ill wait and see if they make a slug for sub 12

Its only a matter of time before some one dose .

after all if some one dose not all ready do it,, its a big part of the market that they missing out on

not every one has fac or can get it (like me lol)

You would think some one would of jumped on the band wagon .

Im surprised jsb have not i think a slug in 17 or 18gr would be spot on for sub 12 .

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

These might be worth a try Jimmy as a half way house.

https://voymir.com/hn-22/338-hn-rabbit-magnum-ii-airgun-pellets-cal-22-550mm-200pcs-4047058011578.html

https://voymir.com/hn-22/426-hn-piledriver-airgun-pellets-cal-22-550mm-150pcs-4047058018492.html

I tried the Grizzly pellet/slug in my Impact but with a 4'' group at 25mt, goodness knows what the group size would be at 50mt or further and looking at Voymir's site they do not list them in .22 with is a pity as they would be interesting to try at sub 12 levels.

https://voymir.com/hn-25/370-hn-grizzly-airgun-pellets-cal-25-635mm-150pcs-4047058018461.html

Phil

On 31/10/2019 at 14:40, villaman said:

Lighter pellets for me in sub 12 . AA express 7.9 in .177 and falcon accuracy 13.4 gr in .22  . Travel flatter and faster , 805 FPS .177 and 625 .22

I use to use them and still will but I stumbled into some 16 grain and was quite impressed so got some rws superfields and was impressed. Then I got some jsb of similar weight and was impressed.

I don't mind loopy trajectories mate. I will work with mother nature before I'll ever try and resist it! ?

• Like 1