CZ 457 .22WMR

Are you in Australia, who knows there!?

As Villaman says, very new and unlikely to get any hands on experience in the UK for a good while yet.

My WMR is a 452, so other than coming from the same manufacturer not a lot of help, except it has performed well as do all CZ's!

9 hours ago, villaman said:

Not many 457 in the country at the moment if any . I am after one in .17 or.22 so phoned around not one in stock . So I phoned the importer the answer I had ,won’t  see them until January or February 

That’s odd. I’ve already seen one in the countryman derby. Sold now though. That was a while ago too...?

15 minutes ago, Rimfireboy! said:

That’s odd. I’ve already seen one in the countryman derby. Sold now though. That was a while ago too...?

A few came in when they first came out but apparently from the horses mouth not until January/ February 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rimfireboy! said:

there was one in my local shop and a lad drove from Wales to Scarborough to get it.. that would of been a coupe of months back! 

3 hours ago, si brown said:

there was one in my local shop and a lad drove from Wales to Scarborough to get it.. that would of been a coupe of months back! 

Must’ve been keen. Personally I wouldn’t swap my anschutz for one in a million years. Each to their own though.