Just to bring a bit more attention...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And that's why you ain't invited

No No No, they are pointers, chien d'arret in french is pointing dogs, end of. I think I might be right in saying the only french HPR is a Brittany. Apologies for the negative start to my reply, but i

I'll put some more photos up later of my last hunt up there.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Gordon Bennett can you not just fuuck off and die in a ditch? Stewie or dogfox or whoever you are pretending to be today

No one likes you and I'm damn sure thy mam ain't proud of thee.

He is f**k all to do with me but thank you very much :thumbs:

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Gordon Bennett can you not just fuuck off and die in a ditch? Stewie or dogfox or whoever you are pretending to be today

No one likes you and I'm damn sure thy mam ain't proud of thee.

Boar off with your little fantasy ya ferret. 

I can imagine you slipping that lurcher of yours on a boar, aye and pigs might fly. 

I know the title of your upcoming book, Diary of a Bullshitter. 

Now go and zip up that tent of yours ya tramp, hope you forget to take the BBQ out..... ?

Edited by Jobi
14 minutes ago, Jobi said:

Boar off with your little fantasy ya ferret. 

I can imagine you slipping that lurcher of yours on a boar, aye and pigs might fly. 

I know the title of your upcoming book, Diary of a Bullshitter. 

Now go and zip up that tent of yours ya tramp. 

Tbh I can see why he is pissed off.....he is offering some potential sport of a different kind to folk but you’ve just jumped on it as a bad do with no intentions of ever going. 

The fishing comp was all a fantasy once but now it’s become a part of folks life once a year because people gave it a go.

He stated it’s all early doors and that he is after ideas. If he has boar and permission then that’s half the job done already his end and it’s just a matter of finding the rights dogs.....hence this post......

Edited by Stoney100
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Jobi said:

What's up cat got your tongue? ?

No one.....I just shudder that people still connect me with sad little trolls with nothing better to do than pretend they know everything about hunting boar in Spain while never actually hunting boar in Spain.

Why not take him up in his offer instead of writing it off? You no so much about hunting and dogs so go and show the Spanish how to do it if it so easy. 

Do you even hunt or own a dog? 

Well our end is half done in the sense of land etc but the packs and plan have to be sorted and approved. It ain't my land and I don't speak for the owner. 

I have a remit to see if we can do it right this time and if not, then it'll end there ;)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Stoney100 said:

Tbh I can see why he is pissed off.....he is offering some potential sport of a different kind to folk but you’ve just jumped on it as a bad do with no intentions of ever going. 

The fishing comp was all a fantasy once but now it’s become a part of folks life once a year because people gave it a go.

He started it’s all early doors and that he is after ideas. If he has boar and permission then that’s half the job done already his end and it’s just a matter of finding the rights dogs.....hence this post......

No he's pissed off cos he was being a mong and I put the little man in his place. 

I questioned him and he went all Napolean on me. 

I see now he's edited his post and now wants dogs to flush boar, makes a change from putting a chest plate on a lurcher and letting it bite off more than it can chew. 

4 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

No one.....I just shudder that people still connect me with sad little trolls with nothing better to do than pretend they know everything about hunting boar in Spain while never actually hunting boar in Spain.

Why not take him up in his offer instead of writing it off? You no so much about hunting and dogs so go and show the Spanish how to do it if it so easy. 

Do you even hunt or own a dog? 

You don't have to be an expert on boar hunting to know he was talking wet. 

If that spoils his fantasy and makes me a troll then so be it, you'll get over it. 

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

Well our end is half done in the sense of land etc but the packs and plan have to be sorted and approved. It ain't my land and I don't speak for the owner. 

I have a remit to see if we can do it right this time and if not, then it'll end there ;)

Don’t let anyone tell you it’s not worth it if you know it is......if you can sort it and arrange kennels/hotels I’m sure folk would come