Just to bring a bit more attention...

To add; this chap has it to the bollocks for shooters and my plan is to replace them with dogs. 

Let no one be mistaken, you ain't going to be up to your knees in boar. But with the right pack pushing. Someone will have a bit of fun.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And that's why you ain't invited

No No No, they are pointers, chien d'arret in french is pointing dogs, end of. I think I might be right in saying the only french HPR is a Brittany. Apologies for the negative start to my reply, but i

I'll put some more photos up later of my last hunt up there.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Jobi said:

No he's pissed off cos he was being a mong and I put the little man in his place. 

I questioned him and he went all Napolean on me. 

I see now he's edited his post and now wants dogs to flush boar, makes a change from putting a chest plate on a lurcher and letting it bite off more than it can chew. 

he was asking for ideas......

2 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Don’t let anyone tell you it’s not worth it if you know it is......if you can sort it and arrange kennels/hotels I’m sure folk would come

As others who came a few years ago know. All that is taken care of, vet included ;)

And I think the pissed up Jobba is wrong in the sense that I change to flush from whatever. It has always been to find a bloody pack, that is stranger dog friendly and will flush boar. ffs it's in the title?????

• Like 1
Just now, mushroom said:

As others who came a few years ago know. All that is taken care of, vet included ;)

And I think the pissed up Jobba is wrong in the sense that I change to flush from whatever. It has always been to find a bloody pack, that is stranger dog friendly and will flush boar. ffs it's in the title?????

So why did you state all catch dogs must have no bull or mastiff blood you idiot, you were basically asking for lads to bring forward their catch dogs with none of that blood in their mix? 

I could be nice about it but you talk bollocks, all those tales you tell make those holes you dig that bit deeper.

1 minute ago, Jobi said:

No he was being an arse, little weasel he is. 

He has been on for here years, always had the same account and in all honesty I can’t remember him getting into any of the nonsense or insulting anyone. Think he even helped lads on here find work in the past if I remember rightly? Can’t say any members would really have a bad word to say about him......can we say the same about your good self  :hmm:

1 minute ago, Jobi said:

So why did you state all catch dogs must have no bull or mastiff blood you idiot, you were basically asking for lads to bring forward their catch dogs with none of that blood in their mix? 

I could be nice about it but you talk bollocks, all those tales you tell make those holes you dig that bit deeper.

Learn to read entire threads & posts you tard

3 hours ago, mushroom said:

To be clear to everyone, this at the moment is an idea. If we can get it to work then hopefully it will be a regular thing for Brits to work stronger dogs. But it needs to work and we are just learning the how.

So that everyone understands; the catch dogs must not have a mastiff or bull shaped head (now illegal to loose these types here) Alaunts, bullx etc will fall into that category if their muzzle isn't long enough or they aren't lab x boxer x greyhound etc, on paper ;)

Do explain, like I said good luck in your quest to find yourself some catch dogs. 

Let's see how far you spit the dummy out this time. 

1 minute ago, Stoney100 said:

He has been on for here years, always had the same account and in all honesty I can’t remember him getting into any of the nonsense or insulting anyone. Think he even helped lads on here find work in the past if I remember rightly? Can’t say any members would really have a bad word to say about him......can we say the same about your good self  :hmm:

Read the thread you idiot, stop arse licking for once and you will get your answer. 

1 minute ago, Stoney100 said:

Katchum does lol I won a bet involving his father in-law's peach schnapps, he never paid up and hates me for it because it's his bum?... that and he still blames me for him falling off a wall???

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Katchum does lol I won a bet involving his father in-law's peach schnapps, he never paid up and hates me for it because it's his bum?... that and he still blames me for him falling off a wall???

Even his good words are bad words.....he doesn’t mean it deep down though bless him lol