Irish society gone down the toilet.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's true greyman. I wasn't having a go at young people, just the one who do these things and get away with it, also having a go at the justice system we have here, that is too soft on them. Th

Sympathise with ya jetro, Northern Ireland although messed up still has decent people in the masses, however I do believe it’s the social media sites that’s brainwashing the kids, so when they grow up

I was just being a tad facetious mate lol. Yeah, I pretty well agree with you and max. I don't know what the answer is though sadly. But society in general is failing on all fronts ?

20 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

It's not just Ireland mate ' it's across the board and in general .

Morals are all but gone ' idiotic young teens having kids ' rinse and repeat.

Every generation getting slightly worse.

Lack of discipline because of left wing wankers ect .

Society is all but FOOKED Sadly.

No law and order any more. These kids know they will get away with these things. 

No punishment, that's the problem. 

Atb j 

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Correct. Birch the fuckers regularly. Keep em in line ?

We know that's never going to happen shaaark.

Why don't the hand these hood rats over to the military, for boot camp. A strict regime, turn them inside out. Teach them respect for others and self respect as well.

Anyone from 16 to 20 years caught messing about, give them 5 years of hard boot camp.

Atb j 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, jetro said:

We know that's never going to happen shaaark.

Why don't the hand these hood rats over to the military, for boot camp. A strict regime, turn them inside out. Teach them respect for others and self respect as well.

Anyone from 16 to 20 years caught messing about, give them 5 years of hard boot camp.

Atb j 

I was just being a tad facetious mate lol. Yeah, I pretty well agree with you and max. I don't know what the answer is though sadly. But society in general is failing on all fronts ?

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Lol, I know you were.

But I toatly agree with you on the birching, it would solve a lot of repeat offending.

Atb j 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

It's not just Ireland mate ' it's across the board and in general .

Morals are all but gone ' idiotic young teens having kids ' rinse and repeat.

Every generation getting slightly worse.

Lack of discipline because of left wing wankers ect .

Society is all but FOOKED Sadly.

I think the day corporal punishment was banned, it started there.

Kids today have no fear of anyone or anything.  Their all self entitled, spoilt brats, can't stand on their own two feet.

No matter what they do or say, if you say or threaten to do something about it, your automatically in the wrong and brought before the courts, while they get away Scott free.

Atb j 

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I no loads of decent hard working young people, you sound like a bunch of grumpy old fucks, as in all walks of life there are good and bad but the bad get all the publicity ✌️✌️

That's true greyman.

I wasn't having a go at young people, just the one who do these things and get away with it, also having a go at the justice system we have here, that is too soft on them. That's the main problem. 

That poor girl, and many other innocent people that, mugged, battered and threatened by these yobs, and they just seem to get away with it.

For every ten of them theres a 1000 hard  working descent ones.

Atb j 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, jetro said:

Young woman dragged and beaten in horror daylight attack on busy Irish street

https://f7td5.app.goo.gl/GBQjBk

Sent via @updayIE

This place is getting worse by the day. 

With all due respect mate, you don’t have a problem with your society.......at all !

In my old area yesterday they had metal detectors and police dogs on the entrance to lakeside shopping centre to try and stop people serving up and stabbing each other !

A shopping centre !

In London they are selling stab vests as part of the back to school uniform for secondary school !

Nah mate, no problems here let me assure you.

• Like 3

I see that on the news about London wilf.

It's absolutely terrible the way things have gone in that once fine city.

Dublin is going the same way, then CORK, limerick ect, it was never this bad over here. 

A sign of what's to come in the further I think.

Atb j 

• Like 1

From small acorns and all that....

I had some interesting times in Dundalk many years ago...but that was because I was English (regardless of bloodline lol)...and didn't like to back down..lol

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, jetro said:

I see that on the news about London wilf.

It's absolutely terrible the way things have gone in that once fine city.

Dublin is going the same way, then CORK, limerick ect, it was never this bad over here. 

A sign of what's to come in the further I think.

Atb j 

Ahh, there’s 3 times as many people in London as there is in the whole of Ireland  and most of them are directly out of some 3rd world piss hole......there’s a long way to go yet until this little island is anywhere close to the degradation of that gaff mate.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

From small acorns and all that....

I had some interesting times in Dundalk many years ago...but that was because I was English (regardless of bloodline lol)...and didn't like to back down..lol

And there’s me thinking you are this upbeat, positive lad and really you are just a f***ing thug like the rest of us ! Lol lol