Sign in to follow this  
Sonny Sixkiller

Summer of Pest Control

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sonny Sixkiller
      Much to my chagrin, KORO's rodent trap is being redesigned.  A video, on KORO's facebook page, demonstrates the new design.  A larger pan and trigger that actually stays in one place.  Well, worth the time to track down.  KORO TRAPS Cooks Creek, MB - looks as if they might have looked at negative feedback in this forum.  Who's to say.

• By Sonny Sixkiller
      Elgeeco's Procull humane dispatch squirrel trap...Britain's best kept secret on the war against invasive Eastern Gray Squirrel.

• By pest control man
      I have two used heavy duty fox traps. Fold flat which makes for easy carriage and storage. Single Entry with bait hook. Size - Length 1200mm, Width 500mm, Height 550mm. Collection from Bedfordshire or could arrange for collection from Welwyn, Hertfordshire address. Looking for £60 each.
    • By Sonny Sixkiller
      Ouell has risen the bar.  411 is equally effective in the destruction of grey squirrels, weasels, stoats, rats and similar vermin.  Strong construction, galvanized, very light and easy to set.  It will kill outright.  Officially approved... Certifié Québec.  If approved by UK standards, 411 would compete against Kania 2000 and Elgeeco's Procull in reducing the UK's grey squirrel population.

• By Bobbin
      Hello all,

I have a small farm where I control the rats with traps and poison. I have now been caught by the legislation restricting sales of large quantities/cut wheat bait rat poison to qualified people. I had a stock bought before the new regs that has now run out and we are not "farm assured". Contacting my local agricultural college they advised that the most suitable short course they run is the "city and guilds, NTPC, Level 2 award in the safe use of pesticides for vertebrate pest control of rats and mice" to allow me to carry on controlling rats with poison. Reading the course details I see I am supposed to bring suitable PPE. I have contacted someone in the college offices to find out what that is but unfortunately they were a bit vague. I think it means Wellingtons, a disposable coverall and a facesheild. Could someone please advised to any more detailed specification please?

Many thanks.