• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not quite a cliff.....

waited at the top for half an hour for the cloud rain to clear but no joy.got cold and started back down and about a 1/4 of the way down it cleared up so i got some pictures

well after 35 years i have finally done all 3.went up scafell pike this morning and went past everyone on the way up and had nobody go past my either.made my day and feck me i bumped into a young lady

Posted Images

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Buckshee 

snowdon doesn’t really count as a peak imho as it’s a bimble up a f***ing track 

Yeah it's a piece of piss but that is the challenge nevertheless. 

11 minutes ago, Jobi said:

Yeah that's a proper wind up that is. ??

8 minutes ago, Jobi said:

To those concerned I didn't take in what he said, I hope I haven't caused you any harm in my mistake. ?

7 minutes ago, Jobi said:

Good one Archie, you'll go places you lad, hopefully off the edge of a cliff. ?

You strike me as an easily offended sort of fella. Perhaps you'll mellow in a few years time ........... perhaps not ? ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Of the three , the worst is scawfell as you’ve got settled after Ben Nevis and the drag up is tiring depending on your route 

the corridor overlooking cat bells is the accepted route but if your light you should be coming up over the back in scrambles and light scales 

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, shaaark said:

You strike me as an easily offended sort of fella. Perhaps you'll mellow in a few years time ........... perhaps not ? ?

I'm the sensitive sort pal, you seemed very sensitive on the boxing thread a while back. I take it you haven't mellowed with age? Like peas in a pod.... ?

Edited by Jobi
15 minutes ago, Jobi said:

And.... The 3 peaks as in the 3 peaks is to do Pike, Snowden and Nevis in 24hr. Call THL police next time. 

Says you! Scaffell Pike is also one of the three peaks over 3000’ in the Lakes three peak challenge along with Skiddaw and Helvellyn. Was the guy talking about those three, or the peaks you’ve listed?

http://www.3challenges.co.uk/lake-district-3-peak-challenge

I think you jumped the gun as you wanted to belittle the guys achievement in the first reply in the thread. Fcuks that all about?

• Confused 1
Just now, pesky1972 said:

Says you! Scaffell Pike is also one of the three peaks over 3000’ in the Lakes three peak challenge along with Skiddaw and Helvellyn. Was the guy talking about those three, or the peaks you’ve listed?

http://www.3challenges.co.uk/lake-district-3-peak-challenge

I think you jumped the gun as you wanted to belittle the guys achievement in the first reply in the thread. Fcuks that all about?

No bird brain I assumed he did the 3 peak challenge, go and change your tampon will you. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Jobi said:

No bird brain I assumed he did the 3 peak challenge, go and change your tampon will you. 

The 3 Peaks Challenge offers a Lake District version of the National 3 Peak Challenge where 3 of the highest Lake District mountains are ascended. This is a really good event to undertake before embarking on doing the National 3 Peaks to give you a feel for how difficult mountain challenges can be. This superb mountain challenge is to ascend Scafell Pike, Skiddaw and Helvellyn which are 3 mountains in the English Lake District all exceeding 3000 feet in height.

3 minutes ago, Jobi said:

You’re coming across as being pretty angry. I think if anyone’s on the rag in this thread it’s likely to be you.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, pesky1972 said:

The 3 Peaks Challenge offers a Lake District version of the National 3 Peak Challenge where 3 of the highest Lake District mountains are ascended. This is a really good event to undertake before embarking on doing the National 3 Peaks to give you a feel for how difficult mountain challenges can be. This superb mountain challenge is to ascend Scafell Pike, Skiddaw and Helvellyn which are 3 mountains in the English Lake District all exceeding 3000 feet in height.

I can read just fine smart Alec, you do know there's also a 3 peak challenge in North Yorkshire. Like I said go change your tampon. 

You’re coming across as being pretty angry. I think if anyone’s on the rag in this thread it’s likely to be you.

No just bored of little Sheila's like you crying over spilt milk. 

2 minutes ago, Jobi said:

I can read just fine smart Alec, you do know there's also a 3 peak challenge in North Yorkshire. Like I said go change your tampon. 

I know there’s lots of three peak challenges. What I’m confused about is why you felt the need to dig up the OP for not completing whichever one he did in 24hrs. 

I know there’s lots of three peak challenges. What I’m confused about is why you felt the need to dig up the OP for not completing whichever one he did in 24hrs. 

You must get easily confused, next time I'll remember to explain it all to you pal. ?