It’s that time of year again

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know if I’ve mentioned this on here before but a good few months ago a very good friend and my long time shooting buddy had a heart attack while out walking and had to be air lifted off the hi

Now that’s day three over and it was certainly a wet one, from the moment we got there the rain didn’t stop, 44 was the bag, I managed 8 myself and the rain didn’t seem to stop them getting above the

Well it's different for me. I have shoots all around me but being a loner and anti social weirdo I just keep on top of vermin and then I get birds walking of shoots looking for peace. I do h

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

Happy with the GLW feed Stav?

Yeah we’ve always used it, only problem with it is the supplier never gets the order right, on the upside we never pay the full invoice because there’s always a delivery mistake 

5 hours ago, Stavross said:

Few more 

0AD0EED9-1A78-4536-B062-804E84AF708C.jpeg

466F0B5B-82CC-4DDE-AE0A-C1171E4EBF08.jpeg

44F74AF5-B789-461C-8B16-871D482CDF11.jpeg

6108DCF4-841F-4F0E-9282-4EBF7D3D7E50.jpeg

Those pictures you’ve got there are priceless stav...: my lass’s lad goes to her brothers every holiday on the farm and he loves it!!!

he got an £85 bouns for his first lamb he delivered when it went to market, all good stuff??

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, si brown said:

Those pictures you’ve got there are priceless stav...: my lass’s lad goes to her brothers every holiday on the farm and he loves it!!!

he got an £85 bouns for his first lamb he delivered when it went to market, all good stuff??

There’s nothing better than free range kids,  get them started young, Hugo started coming out with us when he 3, as soon as he could walk, I have nephews that I have taken out once or twice that have been corrupted by the PlayStation generation and are not interested in anything apart from the rifles, I fear it’s to late for these little whoppers but when you get them early and show them things that there mates never get to see, you can make a proper decent lad or lass out of them ?

• Like 4
4 hours ago, si brown said:

It’s going towards his quad fund?

Hes only 9 and goes off feeding up on his own... recon if we gave him the option he’d ditch his mum and go live on the farm full time

If you need me to put him off being a shepherd, I can share some horror stories for a 9yo!! Firstly the wages!! ?

Edited by BenBhoy
  • Haha 4
24 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

It explains the posh holiday! Posh rifle!

I have to make do with Wales and old 22''s me.?

Whoa whoa, you can take the piss out of me, tell me my car is shít and my wife is a stuck up munter, but you leave Cymru out of this!!!! ???????

??

• Haha 4
11 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

Whoa whoa, you can take the piss out of me, tell me my car is shít and my wife is a stuck up munter, but you leave Cymru out of this!!!! ???????

??

Nowt wrong with Wales or your Mrs, she must be a saint after all but Wales I know like the back of my hand from my motorcycling days see and all the beaches from family holidays.

Went the east coast this time, a first for me and the beaches were covered in flint, I have a use for flint ?