Goodmorning everyone. New to the forum.

Good morning lads and gents,

My family and I have a true love for the outdoors and enjoy sharing our passions with likeminded people. As the world seems to be turning evermore "sensitive" it is difficult to find a suitable place to share your love for fishing and hunting without suffering the wrath of the do-gooder. One line in the registration guidelines of this group really appealed to me and I feel fully aligns with our own interests.

"our passions .... we must preserve what we have now for future generations to come"

Very well put. When I was younger I would hunt with my brothers and friends for small game and beat on a local shoot. My mothers side of the family all owned farms and we would spend the summer with them. Now that I have a family we are more into foraging and fishing but still enjoy the fruits of the land. We have begun making youtube videos to help encourage people into fishing, to share the things we have learnt and pass on the skills learnt so others may share in our passion. I look forward to talking with you and sharing.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnfvGJ1TY-BG6-vzoLU1fSw

On 24/06/2019 at 07:41, shovel leaner said:

Welcome to the forum pal . Enjoyed the video , look forward to watching some more , I’ve subscribed.?

Thankyou very much. I'm a bit of an allrounder when it comes to fishing so have a bit of a range on the channel. I've recently been building the "Small boat owner/user" playlist to try and help out anyone new to boating. Hopefully there will be some stuff on there you enjoy. :D

On 25/06/2019 at 08:26, BenBhoy said:

Welcome along, definitely the best way to bring up kids (we're the same here) good on ya

Thankyou, yes definitely better to teach them a love for the outdoors from a young age. We get out and about as much as we can and are blessed to have such stunning coastline and fishing where we do. ;)

14 minutes ago, The Fishlocker said:

Thankyou very much. I'm a bit of an allrounder when it comes to fishing so have a bit of a range on the channel. I've recently been building the "Small boat owner/user" playlist to try and help out anyone new to boating. Hopefully there will be some stuff on there you enjoy. :D

That’s brilliant, it’s something I’m interested in . I plan on getting  a small boat on a trailer , but I have a healthy respect for the sea , and I don’t know much about , tides / currents etc . I will definitely have a look . ?

18 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

That’s brilliant, it’s something I’m interested in . I plan on getting  a small boat on a trailer , but I have a healthy respect for the sea , and I don’t know much about , tides / currents etc . I will definitely have a look . ?

Is there an area on this forum where you think the videos would be suitable because I will post them up - that way others can possibly benefit from them?

4 hours ago, The Fishlocker said:

Is there an area on this forum where you think the videos would be suitable because I will post them up - that way others can possibly benefit from them?

4 hours ago, The Fishlocker said:

You could try the fresh and saltwater fishing forum . There is also a hunting video clip section.

Edited by shovel leaner
  • Like 1