Another figment of people’s imagination

47 minutes ago, Deker said:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg.874a16236dfb27ac84eb28d27a8e49cc.jpg

At worst its some sort of feral that may have been playing around..so what?

That was my first thoughts looking at the pics but I guess it will be science and dna that decides if it’s a new species or not after all the Scottish wildcat looks no more impressive than a fat house cat ? as do many other species of wild and forest cats, take a look at the kellas cat in Scotland, most people don’t even no of its excistance 

36 minutes ago, Greyman said:

That was my first thoughts looking at the pics but I guess it will be science and dna that decides if it’s a new species or not after all the Scottish wildcat looks no more impressive than a fat house cat ? as do many other species of wild and forest cats, take a look at the kellas cat in Scotland, most people don’t even no of its excistance 

Yeah but the kellas cat is just a scottish wildcat/moggie hybrid

Corsica's population density is almost 1/10 of England's and lo and behold there is the cat in question pictures,videos bodies and a study. If Corsicans can find some feral moggy that's been breeding in isolation how come no one here can find a cat that's 10 times bigger. I don't mind eccentric types but please don't post crap like this like it proves you were right all along and everybody else is idiots ? there are no breeding populations of big cats in this country end of. There did used to be but we FOUND every single last one of the and killed them all despite the entire country being forested and not a trail cam or thermal imaging in sight. Oh and about 130,000,000 less eyes looking out for them

Edited by JDHUNTING
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, JDHUNTING said:

Corsica's population density is almost 1/10 of England's and lo and behold there is the cat in question pictures,videos bodies and a study. If Corsicans can find some feral moggy that's been breeding in isolation how come no one here can find a cat that's 10 times bigger. I don't mind eccentric types but please don't post crap like this like it proves you were right all along and everybody else is idiots ? there are no breeding populations of big cats in this country end of. There did used to be but we FOUND every single last one of the and killed them all despite the entire country being forested and not a trail cam or thermal imaging in sight. Oh and about 130,000,000 less eyes looking out for them

Ever wondered how BBC cameramen can go to the Himalayas and find and film the most endangered cat , the snow leopard? And in one of the most remote and hostile environments on the planet . And yet all we get in this country is a few grainy images ? I’ve met Greyman and he is certain of what he has seen , and that is what drives him . I am with JD hunting and believe that we did have big cats , but they have been killed .