3x new gl licences valid from 14-06

In other words bugger we lost this round but like a fat Austrian theyre saying "i,l be back".Now is the time for every negative thing about these self serving ,money grubbing ,publicity loving so called animal lovers to be published in the media .

When the BBC or Sky turn on someone everything bad is made public ,so now is the time to become as sly and nasty as WJ are.Tell them about RSPB cull supporter Packhams words .Highlight his bird egg collecting ,so how they all write forwards on each others articles self supporting each other so its a big slice of nepotism .

And show the various complaints and photos from farmers and shepherds over how many lambs have been lost to crow and jackdaw predation since the licence was revoked by NE .Dont forget the duckling attacks and other baby birds slaughtered by crows due to the sheer arrogance of Chlis ,and his chums .Explain that all these flocks of Pigeons are eating our food as they have no real predators to keep the flocks under control.

When food prices go up to compensate for the losses thats when "angry of Chiswick " wakes up ,supporting these idiots that have caused devastation costs twice .Once on donation to WJ and again when they shop .Why is no shooting org doing anything to counter these worms .They are not going away ,when Avery bans grouse shooting you can bet Pheasants will be next and its a house of cards .

Time to unite or give up and play golf gents and i,m not wearing those stupid trousers for anyone atb 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, just to recap on my version of spring watch....at a most crucial time of the year for all breeding birds some bunny huggers propelled the reproduction of predatory corvids at the cost of weaker sp

Three new general licences for the killing or taking of wild birds in England will be issued at 00:01 on Friday 14 June. The recent call for evidence demonstrated a range of impacts that individual

what I want to see in the license is been able to shoot wood pigeon over stubble, I would consider this preventative shooting because we know the problem is coming so why wait until it arrives, I just

Posted Images

The GL are dribbling back, they have been tweaked, tightened up, and more defined.

Fact is we are our own worst enemy, far too many people will still think...…………...its on the GL so we can shoot it!

That was never the case, still isn't, and what gave Packham the ammunition to cause this grief in the first place.

Hopefully there is more awareness of the GL conditions now, but I'm convinced the old attitude will raise its head again.

Edited by Deker
  • Like 2