philpot

Quick feedback please boys

Right guys, my mate has seen a Theoben Evolution .22 gas ram springer and is smitten.................

The point of this thread is to ask if they are any good or prone to problems. My friend is going to look at it tomorrow so if I could give him your feedback before he goes, so much the better.

Phil

I like them, mate used to own one and was a cracking rifle, don’t know much about them other than the few times I shot it though.

• Thanks 1

Very good guns, as long as it hasn't been abused,  accurate but snappy if overpowered!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Snappy. Like viz says. Basically sums up rammers. Kinda harsh too, in a weird way. Shot cycle is super different from the old spring.

Bloody lovely though 😁

• Thanks 1

Thank you guys, I will pass the info back to my pal.

Phil

I had a theoben countryman which I believe is a similar gun. Had a gas ram and a pump loved it killed some stuff with it.

• Thanks 1

always rated the theobans,owned 3 siroccos, fenman,slr 98,quality rifles👌

only downside....check the stock for cracks,2 of my siroccos split across from pistol grip to trigger guard😔

I'd have another in a heartbeat...got a hw80 gasram ,tidy enough but no theoban.

I’ve got an early H.E sirocco carbine in .20 calibre, bought new from Theoben early nineties I think. It’s got a quick firing cycle, but not at all snappy. Hardly a hint of recoil and just as accurate as my hw100. The one in the pictures is an evo. The earlier rammers with the built in scope mounts were the nicest in my opinion. I wouldn’t part with mine. Lovely rifles built for quality and longevity. 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My friend went over and bought the gun and is very happy with it. Thanks for the comments guys.

Phil

• Like 1