Russel pups ready for the summer

1 hour ago, sid g said:

will you show them ?

Al take them along to the local shows mate see how they do but showing is no realy my thing a like going along for the crack wi the boys as a kept lurchers for neary 40 years how do u think they would do in the ring ? 

As a said sid showing is no really my thing nor was showing my lurchers when a run them mate a would much rather have a healthy well looked after dog no matter what it looks like mate but no harm ment to the show boys everybody likes different things from a dog but a do like going to the local shows for the crack if a put them in and win good but if they dont al no be disappointed mate is it Russells uv got mate and do u show them ?

Edited by the cobra
6 hours ago, sid g said:

had russells n black uns over the years got a lurcher now kept terriers for over 40 year but I couldn't do one justice these days .. used to do the odd show in the 80s it was a way of catching up with the lads , my kids used to love showing the terriers  had a nice pup that my daughter used to show 2005 but not done one since .

Good mate but the shows in the  eights were a lot better and had a lot more dogs than the shows now a days mate its a dying past time those are just good memories mate never to come back 

Edited by the cobra