Who will be the first

6 hours ago, timmytree said:

If anyone in my area wants some rabbit shooting and maybe some pigeons, let me know, maybe up to 100 acres for the right person, more may be available.

Hi Timmy, as Grand a jesture as this is, please don't give it all up because of your disdain for those in charge of running our sport. Doing so plays right into the antis hands and will only encourage them. When this gets sorted out in the coming days/weeks, get back our there doing what we've all on here been doing for years ?

• Like 2

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whilst heads should potentially roll lets be clear, NE and the Welsh, Scots, and as far as I'm aware NI General Licences had similar wording and conditions. You can bet they will be changing ther

His whole campaign has left him with egg on his face. He temporarily got pest control halted but his campaign was counter productive to his conservation ideas. That, in my book does make him a knob he

At least nobody has blamed it all on Brexit yet!  

My response from NE was that there will be another GL drafted soon to cover exactly what it did before only better worded .Anybody wanting facts would do better to email NE rather than listening to the shite on forums so often misleading .

Yes Packham is a twat but NE have been allowing that day to happen for years .

• Like 2