dave88

Should I sign?

So....opened up my 2 boys school bags to get them ready for the morning and found this....

20190324_164627.jpg

Pretty cool for the boys that this is happening but attached to the back of that was this.......to be honest I'm not sure i wanna sign anything from the BBC....especially involving my kids

But am also assuming if I dont then they cant take part and potentially be in a show they bloody love

20190324_165156.jpg

Edited by dave88

I only skimmed it an tbh k hate the bbc with a passion, but throo the past 13 year or so Iv watched that something special with all me kids an they loved it, I think the programme an that Justin guy is tops, for all I hate the bbc., I couldn’t deny the kids this day, your choice tho an maybe your principles are telling you otherwise, but I’d sign it for sure 😉

• Like 3

You've already violated clause 10 posting it on here! :laugh:

Joking aside it looks like a pretty standard release form. If you're going to be with them the whole time I wouldn't worry about it.

• Haha 1

Let them have their fun, just don't let them out of your sight. 

Yeah, I agree with the lads....let the kiddies have their innocent fun.

They have a whole lifetime to be jaded, cynical adults like us lot ! Lol

Hope they enjoy it mate, all the best.

• Like 4

Mr tumble is actually a decent bloke. He's mad keen on his fishing and shares it with kids with special needs. He's even done a program where he took some down syndrome kids fly fishing, they catch a trout and put it in a tank to look at it. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Mr tumble is actually a decent bloke. He's mad keen on his fishing and shares it with kids with special needs. He's even done a program where he took some down syndrome kids fly fishing, they catch a trout and put it in a tank to look at it. 

Watched that one an I sure it’s Simms? Gear he wears all time😂 like Iv said the guy is a gem. An wrote most that stuff himself 🤯 

Edited by W. Katchum
  • Like 1

Sign it. They might come to nothing, then again they might go on telly and it'll be an experience.