4 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Brawn for the pigs head.You saying about the dog reminded me when we caught more feral goats than we could freeze.We gave the old pigdog a whole nanny, he took it in his kennel and  ate it for three days,only coming out to shit.lol.

That's sounds like some proper footrot flats cartoon stuff ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jigsaw said:

any photos of the goat hunts Whip? im fond of a bit of ferrel goat hunting myself at times

I'll try and get photos onto the computer,we used to catch a couple a week for dog food with the retired pigdog and a little pit bitch around an old mining town where we lived.Shame there's none around us now.

10 hours ago, jigsaw said:

any photos of the goat hunts Whip? im fond of a bit of ferrel goat hunting myself at times

Couple of my little pit bitch with a decent billy,a good little dog for getting meat,with the temp of a very placid golden retriever when at home and with non target animals.The 2 small goats were on a rock only about 3m tall but the dog couldn't reach them.Left them for another day.She would usually bail them and grab them between the horns in crazy pitbull fashion.She would literally take the throat out of smaller ones before you could get to her.You could point a goat out in a mob and the dogs would catch that animal.

E5DF8989-4CA7-427C-885B-9170AA5FA539.jpeg

EC033252-8432-4513-95C9-AF74536F666B.jpeg

2DBF7994-C2B7-48ED-899E-B145CF1A38B4.jpeg

Edited by Aussie Whip
  • Like 9
3 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Couple of my little pit bitch with a decent billy,a good little dog for getting meat,with the temp of a very placid golden retriever when at home and with non target animals.The 2 small goats were on a rock only about 3m tall but the dog couldn't reach them.Left them for another day.She would usually bail them and grab them between the horns in crazy pitbull fashion.She would literally take the throat out of smaller ones before you could get to her.You could point a goat out in a mob and the dogs would catch that animal.

their going no where them goats lol...class photos ,thanks 

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...
On 25/06/2019 at 03:02, Aussie Whip said:

Cracking little pit bitch head on her like a lion?

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, shealy said:

Cracking little pit bitch head on her like a lion?

She was by far the best natured dog I've owned,gentle,quiet and stable.I've still got two pups out of her crossed to a Am bulldog.She was 11 and looked slightly off it one night,she walked over to me, licked my hand and went to her kennel,she died that night without a sound.A poster child for the breed imo.R.I.P " Ivy."

• Like 1