New rifle s410

I use .22 AA Field Diabolo . Had my AA S410 for 10 years and never cleaned the barrel once.  Don't clean my CZ 452 .22LR either. Both only have lead going through them and they shoot better with a build up of lead in the barrel. I do clean my CZ 452 17HMR as that shoots copper and that fouls the barrel.  I use Napier pellet oil on the pellets. I spray the inside of my gun cabinet with Napier aerosol spray and use the Napier patches in the cabinet as all the Napier stuff has VP90 in it which disperses water. Wipe the whole gun down, stock, metal work, scope (try not to get it on the glass as it attracts dust), every so often with a rag and Napier spray. I put it away full of air, as once I didn't and it wouldn't hold air when I went to fill it again. Always done this and the gun always shoots and groups very well.

• Like 1

That Qtec up front on AA rifle is, IMO, theee best mod on the market for airguns. I’ve got my mrs old mans 410 on perminant loan and Jesus Christ it makes a HW mod sound loud. In fact it makes anything I’ve ever heard sound a bit “pocky”.

Its almost a joke how good those AA mods are. I had to even crono his 410 after the first few shots assuming it was well below the limited going on the report, but sits properly on 11.4.