Jump to content
lurcher.man

Scope recommendation for bad ultra se tactical

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone im just lpoking for information for a good set of scopes for a bsa ultra se tactical and potentially a infra red torch for a bit of night time shooting on rats?could anyone point me in the right direction please.

Share this post


Link to post

Hawke 2-7x32 airmax  work well with a lamp , these scopes have a massive field of view .

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I think predictive text has come in here and should read BSA

 

Phil

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 21/01/2019 at 20:08, lurcher.man said:

Hi everyone im just lpoking for information for a good set of scopes for a bsa ultra se tactical and potentially a infra red torch for a bit of night time shooting on rats?could anyone point me in the right direction please.

Pm sent , also what night vision are you using for the ir torch to be required, or are you wanting a red beam torch to use with a normal day scope ?

Share this post


Link to post

Mitch 

how good are these scopes with the 007

would you say better than a winder ? 

Atb 

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, David.evans said:

Mitch 

how good are these scopes with the 007

would you say better than a winder ? 

Atb 

I've only heard good things about them David, both my airmax scopes were fantastic with the pard 007

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, David.evans said:

Mitch 

how good are these scopes with the 007

would you say better than a winder ? 

Atb 

Dave,  IMO and my mate these scopes are just as good if not better than my Hawke Airmax with 007 .

He has the compact ffp scope ,when I get back from Chile I will be buying one for the impact 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 21/01/2019 at 20:45, villaman said:

Which model of Discovery scope do you have VM? I’ve been looking at a hawke vantage 4-16 sf, and also the airmax’s but these Discovery scopes look like a good alternative if they compare favourably.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Rimfireboy! said:

Which model of Discovery scope do you have VM? I’ve been looking at a hawke vantage 4-16 sf, and also the airmax’s but these Discovery scopes look like a good alternative if they compare favourably.

https://discoveryoptics.co.uk/vt-z-sf-range/ 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 25/01/2019 at 11:42, Rimfireboy! said:

Which model of Discovery scope do you have VM? I’ve been looking at a hawke vantage 4-16 sf, and also the airmax’s but these Discovery scopes look like a good alternative if they compare favourably.

I have the VT-2 (https://sureshot-airguns.co.uk/product/vt-2-3-12x44-sfir/), it is great. Clear, good in low light, came with sidewheel, mounts, sun shade, flip up lens caps and a 10 year warranty!

 

STA70786.JPG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×