total gits!!!!!!!!!!!!!

went ferreting today with my good friend walrus near taunton in somerset,got there early and parked up in a layby next to the race course on a busy A road.after 2 hours in a force4 wind and a tepurature of -2 we decided to return to the car for a brew and a biscuit,when we got back we discovered this:

IMAG0035-3.jpg

IMAG0034-2.jpg

IMAG0033-2.jpg

IMAG0036-2.jpg

there was nothing worth nicking in the car just my sons 4 gameboy cards he got for christmas (he was realy upset!)so presumably they smashed all the other windows out of spite,junky ba****ds!

i had my 7 year old son Robin with me so i rang the AA to take us home as it was sub zero and no windows 60 miles from home ,only to be told by the AA that it was just bad luck but they dont cover you for vandalism!!!!!!!!! luckily my mate took my boy home in his 4x4 with heating,whilst i had to drive in the artic conditions 60 miles home,and i can tell you it was damned COLD!!!!!!

ime not impressed with the AA!! had it been mid summer i wouldnt have minded so much! and i hope the junky ba****ds that did this die of an overdose!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa..... i can honestly say i've never seen anything like that before... not unless a jealous wife or husband was involved......

my husband has an old mercedes that he had to keep at a friends house.... once it was parked on the side of the road out front and ignored for a month local kids with nothing better to do thought it would be fun to jump on the hood, bust the head lights out, and TRIED to break the wind shield.... managed only to crack it... which the state of Florida REQUIRES your car insurance to fix for free no matter how it got broken.

and you may get your wish. dont most junkies eventually die of OD? you sure it wasnt someone who didnt approve of you hunting with a child?

what b*****ds! thats a nice new years present to come back to mate!! just a shame you wasn't a bit earlier and caught them in the act :censored:....

Jasper

i dont know if i would want to catch them in the act. they broke those windows with either a bat or a metal pipe or crow bar.... unless i had a gun with me.... :gunsmilie: