The Classic HW 77

I own an early mk2 full length 77 in .177 cal.

IMG_1160.JPG.02b30acc7813a9d91be350ad03929fa6.JPG

Been doing a little homework of late and found out that if the serial number on your old 77 is less than 1301036 it will be the sought after 25mm compression tube.

Serial numbers after 1301036 will be the 26mm compression tube.

Do watch out for pre - 1301036 compression tubes on newer models though.

The purists will tell you the 25 mm is the finest shooting option, hence a strong demand for the 25 mm compression tubes.

Just putting a little Airgun World info` out there.

atb  Mark.

p.s. Admin` please call this section - Classic Air Rifles - it will get a far better response from members. Also this was posted to Tatty Airguns and ended up in General Airgun ?  :good:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, mark williams said:

p.s. Admin` please call this section - Classic Air Rifles - it will get a far better response from members. Also this was posted to Tatty Airguns and ended up in General Airgun ?  :good:

I've changed the title as requested. Can't seem to move this as it's another topic rather than section. Feel free to repost there. :thumbs:

11 hours ago, The one said:

Aye fine looking gun but is it better as a antiquiet ?. with all the modern advances being made on airgun technology ?. 

There's 3 of us on here that can tell you that that thing shoots a lot better than most new springers mate :yes:

I'll be a happy man if I can get my TX somewhere near.