6 hours ago, Rimfireboy! said:

Now that I’ve handled a crown, I like them even more?. It would be walnut or synthetic for me though. I just can’t get into the laminate?.

there a nice looking bit of kit rfb.. if I was to get one it would be the synthetic one, put my synthetic wildcat through hell and the stock was still the same after two years of abuse!

ive had a walnut stock fx before and there bland to say the least and more expensive 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Rimfireboy! said:

Now that I’ve handled a crown, I like them even more?. It would be walnut or synthetic for me though. I just can’t get into the laminate?.

Glad you liked it and I am with SI on synthetic stock 

8 hours ago, villaman said:

Glad you liked it and I am with SI on synthetic stock 

Yes, they’re a very nice air rifle indeed. Much lighter than they look and a lovely quality of finish. The shop only had them inlaminate, but said he can order walnut or synthetic if I want one. Just need another slot for fac air.....and some dosh to donate to the cause.........?. There lies the rub?.

23 hours ago, villaman said:

probably 10-12 week wait for them  ,so start saving £110 per week for the next 10 weeks ?

Well, I do have the dosh, but it’s just that I’m trying to convince myself that I don’t need one, as it’s a fair wedge to donate to yet another air gun. Don’t know if it will work though, after handling one I’m finding it difficult to resist ? oh dear...........

if I already had a spare slot on my ticket, I’d have probably ordered one already ? and it’s all your fault vm?

• Haha 2

You can blame Mitch all you like RFB but we all know nobody is pushing you down this road, it is simply the fact that you are a weak willed sad man.................just like the rest of us so get the bugger paid for and send off the ticket to get another slot onboard. Your ticket will be back just in time to collect the gun.

YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE :yahoo:

Phil 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, philpot said:

You can blame Mitch all you like RFB but we all know nobody is pushing you down this road, it is simply the fact that you are a weak willed sad man.................just like the rest of us so get the bugger paid for and send off the ticket to get another slot onboard. Your ticket will be back just in time to collect the gun.

YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE :yahoo:

Phil 

I know, I know............?

17 hours ago, Rimfireboy! said:

I know, I know............?

A good mate of mine was at mine yesterday

gave him a go of the impact

he put 21 shots in the same hole

i think some one else is going to part with £1600 soon

he could not get over how good it was lol?

go on rfb you know you want it as phil says

these fx rifles are in a different class

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
15 hours ago, philpot said:

It's about time that extra spot on the ticket was sorted and order placed RFB so what are you doing ...................?

Phil

........................Trying to avoid buying another airgun?

• Sad 1