The pyjamas.....

.....are magic.

This morning after shooting stoaty I found some good sized fresh fox prints around the chicken unit so tonight I took a casual walk with the 22 and boogerin Eck there was three fresh killed birds in the usual spot! Then I spots him and he is coming my way! At the shot through old wire fencing I heard a metallic sound and the fox got away!

I chuntered all the way home, put the 22 away and got the WMR out because now all of a sudden I could hear fox's all around barking and vixens squealing.

I was soonback on the neighboring farm try to home in on the calling but no joy.

It doesn't help having to be careful etc!

While on the neighboring farm in the near still warm air I heard another chicken buy it. He's back I thought so I slowly returned and with a completely different approach finally got a sub100yd shot of which went right of my aim but severed the neck! Checking zero tomorrow.

The photos.

Curled up in an eternal kip.

262561508_IMG_20181225_2349040512.jpg.4aade4ad30f600537aeb5d9afb091b78.jpg

Yours truly.

IMG_20181225_233352679.jpg.fef45dedcb7c85cd92d712b0a7c8aacd.jpg

You need to get some of these PJs lads, honest!

U.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

That’s a big old boy ( the fox I mean ? ) it’s nice to see someone getting out and about, I’m still grounded only allowed out for visiting accompanied by the wife in case I make a break for it, still I’m released from my festive sentence tomorrow, so pigeon shooting it is ?

• Like 2
7 hours ago, David.evans said:

Well done U 

you must have some balls mate going out in them ? If I spotted you thro the thermal I'd swear I was looking at a alien 

Atb 

If I thought you was watching in your thermals I would of shown you the worst moon you would ever see at night ?

• Haha 3