what happend to

2 hours ago, Rez said:

A knife to the heart there mate. Made me wince ?

There was one where it took him 20 minutes to explain how to dilute Nutella with vegetable oil ( for rat bait).

It made me punch me lap top.

The standard of Airgun vids has been improving in recent times, but my god, there are still some guys on YouTube who should never have a camera anywhere near them. Not that they ain't great shots or promoting shit gear, or talking complete bollocks....(not all of them, anyway) no, they just produce really, really shit videos. 

A camcorder strapped to a gun doesn't automatically  turn you into Francis Ford Copolla.  

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, LuckOrJudgement said:

There was one where it took him 20 minutes to explain how to dilute Nutella with vegetable oil ( for rat bait).

It made me punch me lap top.

The standard of Airgun vids has been improving in recent times, but my god, there are still some guys on YouTube who should never have a camera anywhere near them. Not that they ain't great shots or promoting shit gear, or talking complete bollocks....(not all of them, anyway) no, they just produce really, really shit videos. 

A camcorder strapped to a gun doesn't automatically  turn you into Francis Ford Copolla.  

Who’s Francis Ford Copolla? 

?

• Haha 1
On 30/12/2018 at 19:36, pianoman said:

Film director.

Apocalypse Now. The Godfather. Bram Stoker's Dracula. 

To name but three of his movies Jamie.

Nothing wrong with them as we just sat threw Chitty Chitty Bang Bang , Oliver And now Sister Act they certainly spoil you at NewYear