jok

Dealing with excess game.

Well geezers, I've been a bit quiet for a while regarding food . Just thought I'd share a little gem. The allotment, I'll admit has not been the best this year. However, you make the most of what you get. One of the best was my beetroot which did extremely well. Another was the chillis which were under glass. Now, thinking outside the normal I thought what a marriage that could be. I had my usual faggot mix (fry) together with onion, sage, salt and pepper, mixed with breadcrumbs and about 7 chillis and a quite large beetroot all blended. This is, quite literally, a fantastic dish. Whilst it was cooling I decided to have some with fresh tiger bread and to be honest I was blown away. Have yourselves a treat and give it a go. Jok.

Sorry guys this is not the content of my recent post. Don't quite know what is happening. Jok.

Any help here Administrators? It was like the whole system went down. Jok.

A few pheasant and partridge gave me these beauties. 11 game pies made with pheasant ,partridge breast along with onion, mushroom and loads of herbs and seasoning alongside some meatloaf of similar origin but including chillis, sweet pepper, tomatoes and garlic. Not a bad result for next to nowt. Jok.

image.jpeg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, jok said:

A few pheasant and partridge gave me these beauties. 11 game pies made with pheasant ,partridge breast along with onion, mushroom and loads of herbs and seasoning alongside some meatloaf of similar origin but including chillis, sweet pepper, tomatoes and garlic. Not a bad result for next to nowt. Jok.

image.jpeg

looks top notch them mate, send me one over i put it in me freezer .

• Like 2

Eh up Bird, if I knew where you are I'd bring some with pleasure. There's one or two on here who have sampled my wares so to speak. Staffs/Derbs/Leics I'm right on the boundary. There's one or two from the Black Country who also have. When they read this they'll let you know. Regards. Jok.

• Like 1

Very nice mate thats how to deal with a abundance of game  then freeze them 

• Like 1