On some grass land tonight

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both dogs run well tonight on some good rabbits, only the second night out for the grew and she’s spotting and catching them well

If lads didnt put pics up of there days/ nights out on here it would be rather boring don’t you think???? Keep them coming chaps 

"Hell hath no fury, .. like a lurcherman scorned" ?  

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, neil b said:

If lads didnt put pics up of there days/ nights out on here it would be rather boring don’t you think???? Keep them coming chaps 

Sharing days out is what a hunting forum is all about for me niel , I'll post 1 with the busher's or 40 with the runners it's all a day out in the field . like said keep them coming atb 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, vin said:

he doesn't come close... he just posts more pictures for you lot to stroke his Ego.

Vin you've just made your self sound a right c**t, I said there is lads on here that get bigger numbers than me but I'm happy just steady away at them these days having fun with the dog while keeping the land owners happy and posting my days out on here is that not what its all about , I don't know why you have this problem with me.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

Vin you've just made your self sound a right c**t, I said there is lads on here that get bigger numbers than me but I'm happy just steady away at them these days having fun with the dog while keeping the land owners happy and posting my days out on here is that not what its all about , I don't know why you have this problem with me.

You do know the problem I have with you. I have a long-term memory. 

But lets not bore everyone on here and get all your fan club members excited at the chance of a silly argument.

22 minutes ago, vin said:

You do know the problem I have with you. I have a long-term memory. 

But lets not bore everyone on here and get all your fan club members excited at the chance of a silly argument.

LOL vin get over it I have.