So cleaned my barrel last night on my 177 hw100

Put about 300 pellet though it and the grouping is terrible 

I'm using rws super fields like all ways and I can't even get a group at 30yards I used a bisley cleaning kit and use the the soft part though

It any help please

I had the same problem with a bsa ultra se, it was impossible to get any consistency,I could get a couple of shots in a 10p circle then 3 all over the place,I changed to jsb exact 177 it’s now very accurate and very consistent.

if your happy that you've given the barrel a proper good clean and its still not grouping it could be a shite barrel,

ive had a couple of duff barrels on hw 100's .... even if the barrel has not been leaded in it should still turn out reasonably good groups that normally would tighten up with more 

lead getting launched!

take it back to the shop and tell him about it... they should offer a solution 

Take the mod off and look at the thread on the barrel if the thread only go,s some of the way down

and not all the way to the bottom then its a re,call barrel that has been missed

as a load have been re,called mine was one of them

yes it may be brand new but once in the rfd,s it can sit for months and months before some one buys it

but if its brand new it will have warranty with it

so take it back and let the rfd sort it for you

if its a re,call barrel they have to send it back any way (the hole rifle)

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I may be reading this wrong, but it sounds like it’s not a new gun, he’s always used those pellets with good groups, cleaned the barrel and now it won’t goup.

If that’s the case, did you take the mod off to clean the barrel, could you have moved a baffle inside, Is It clipping ?

Try a group with no mod, and if it’s still playing up I would chrono it