new perm or perms

Well me and viz had a bad but good night the other night

we both blanked

but thanks to sean (viz) we landed a new perm and the owner is going to talk to the farm owner next door so we could have two

its over run with rabbits he said and we can go any time we want only need to send tx saying we are on our way

so me and viz are hitting it tonight if the weather holds off

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 7

I’ve arranged to phone the land owner early next week to arrange a visit, let’s hope there’s something to shoot, he is going to have a word with the neighbouring land owners to see if we can have permission to clear the place up, to tell the truth we really need more active land , as there’s nothing but hare’s on our big perm & next to nothing on our old perm ,  it’s been great getting a few invites off other members laterally to remind me what a rabbit is lol

• Like 1
7 hours ago, vizlauk said:

I’ve arranged to phone the land owner early next week to arrange a visit, let’s hope there’s something to shoot, he is going to have a word with the neighbouring land owners to see if we can have permission to clear the place up, to tell the truth we really need more active land , as there’s nothing but hare’s on our big perm & next to nothing on our old perm ,  it’s been great getting a few invites off other members laterally to remind me what a rabbit is lol

Always good to get new perms, getting my first this time last year was a buzz, but like yours, the rabbits have diminished which is what the owner wanted (he wants them all gone tbh), but leaves me with not a lot to shoot, I get the odd couple now and again,, but landowners in Cheshire are mean (haha), getting permission is rarer than hens teeth... ? 

2 hours ago, Phill-W68 said:

Always good to get new perms, getting my first this time last year was a buzz, but like yours, the rabbits have diminished which is what the owner wanted (he wants them all gone tbh), but leaves me with not a lot to shoot, I get the odd couple now and again,, but landowners in Cheshire are mean (haha), getting permission is rarer than hens teeth... ? 

Have you asked the current landowner if he can put you on to any people he knows who might let you shoot on their land Phill.