Up date on Discovery scope

59 minutes ago, villaman said:

I use it on my Airmax and Discovery both scopes are very good with addon .

No difference at all apart from CRS will make collects for you free of charge £346

By any chance do you have a photo of it on your impact,  I had a look at pavs the other night & was a bit concerned about the viewing position if I was to fit 1 on to my impact along with the air max, unless I use reach forward mounts !

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a up date on the Discovery scope I bought a few weeks ago  . I got this scope to go on the FX .22 fac crown Which I will post  later . I like Hawke scopes my self , I have tried a few other

I did mate but I recon I had a faulty one as it would not work with my Airmax scope  bought another one and it is good in fact very good 

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, vizlauk said:

By any chance do you have a photo of it on your impact,  I had a look at pavs the other night & was a bit concerned about the viewing position if I was to fit 1 on to my impact along with the air max, unless I use reach forward mounts !

With which scope Airmax or discovery ?

16 minutes ago, villaman said:

IMG_0152.JPG

IMG_0155.JPG

IMG_0158.JPG

IMG_0160.JPG

If your scope is in position for normal day use , how is it comfortable/ useable with the added depth of a add on unit attatched to the back of it, you can't possibly tuck the gun into your shoulder & get you head in between for viewing

20181014_212246.jpg

I see you have fitted a carrying strap Mitch, I am just testing a strap system but was not keen on anchoring it on the scope rail as I was not sure if there would be any distortion due to weight so fitted mine on the under rail which works okay so far and also gives me my gun down shooting position with the Nitesite that I use 90% of the time at night when not using the Trigger Stick tripod.

I might change positions to try it out.

Am I right in thinking that Discovery are doing a range of first focal plane scopes as well as I seem to recall one of the magazines doing some gun test with one fitted. Quite curious about first focal plane scopes as I have never even seen on let alone tried one.

Phil

11 hours ago, pav said:

I have had a few add ons and it doesn't matter which one I have had on guns you always have to put scope an inch or so farther forward so you can still use gun with them on or off 

I will have a better look at yours next time I see you mate

4 hours ago, philpot said:

I see you have fitted a carrying strap Mitch, I am just testing a strap system but was not keen on anchoring it on the scope rail as I was not sure if there would be any distortion due to weight so fitted mine on the under rail which works okay so far and also gives me my gun down shooting position with the Nitesite that I use 90% of the time at night when not using the Trigger Stick tripod.

I might change positions to try it out.

Am I right in thinking that Discovery are doing a range of first focal plane scopes as well as I seem to recall one of the magazines doing some gun test with one fitted. Quite curious about first focal plane scopes as I have never even seen on let alone tried one.

Phil

I am looking into ffp scopes at the moment but I don’t think they will be any good with rear addons