110 STK

Pure sh1te, it looks even worse in the flesh, totally out of proportion, to me it's not a credit to the manufacturers, it's got absolutely nothing going for it, anyone needing or wanting a small gun, there is much better options , I would honestly have a bsa ultra over that any day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, vizlauk said:

Pure sh1te, it looks even worse in the flesh, totally out of proportion, to me it's not a credit to the manufacturers, it's got absolutely nothing going for it, anyone needing or wanting a small gun, there is much better options , I would honestly have a bsa ultra over that any day.

:laugh::hmm:Is there nothing good about it...how about the colour?! :laugh::thumbs:

• Like 1

Take no notice of Sean, just because the Pulsar 355 won't fit his Streamline ...............................?

Joking apart, the big advantage over the Ultra is the shot count and when out ratting, you can get through quite a few shots. I did use an ultra once but had to fill the bugger up twice so no good to me. The Scorpion might be a different thing however but both the Ultra and Scorpion benefit greatly from having a reg fitted. My pal has a 110 which seems to be on the nose all night so I am guessing the new little brother will be the same. I believe Mitch has also found the 110 to be a good work tool.

Phil

• Like 1