DOG LOST

mud

They picked a terrier of mine up probably 20 plus yr ago when he got out did a runner, had a collar on with the old house telephone number at the time..... Rang all the pounds for a week, no joy..... Exactly a week later i called the council pound and they said they had a dog matching the description, drives to the pound they tried to charge me over £100  to get him back..... He didnt have a collar on him?from that day on, everytime i went to scruff him the f****r would try and bite me...... Not ideal in a digging dog lol, was never the same if im honest, would love to of known what the cnuts had done to him? Dont trust their word, they slippery fucks imo, growing up used to be loads of dogs running around our council estate no collars on, they would never get caught and taken to the pound.... ?These days theres alot of money in all dogs.....pets/workers... Folks offer a months wages for them returned, no questions asked..... Money to be made if your a cnut?i hope he finds his dog Mud?check any private/animal sanctuary type places too?them higher than mighty cnuts love nothing more than neutering working type dogs and selling them to the public?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Black neck said:

You on the herb again Shaun the dogs bin found lol

100 pound it cost me nearly 400 be the time they finished fining me just for having a terrier running  loose bellends

Strong bit of herb neck?

Thats twice today now?

I forsee another break on the horizon.... may take big rons advice and get on the ? ?

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Strong bit of herb neck?

Thats twice today now?

I forsee another break on the horizon.... may take big rons advice and get on the ? ?

Pull a chair up by the fridge brother if there's note in I'll do you some beans but ffs get a grip on usen 

• Haha 1