Jump to content
neil b

The catcher and the rea

Recommended Posts

Got this book and knife at the midland last week, now to put them into practise D00E9B78-7435-43E7-8990-AE33DF337127.thumb.jpeg.d65cae4c8a3a4a6f3406b05a4c2236c2.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, neil b said:

Got this book and knife at the midland last week, now to put them into practise D00E9B78-7435-43E7-8990-AE33DF337127.thumb.jpeg.d65cae4c8a3a4a6f3406b05a4c2236c2.jpeg

Wouldn't mind a copy of this myself 🖒

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ordered that book as soon as the Scott Rea advertised it on his YouTube channel, he's a legend. I personally hadn't eaten rabbits for years because the smell just got to me but some of the recipes in there have changed my mind and a few less go to the dogs and ferrets now! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Lamper121 said:

I ordered that book as soon as the Scott Rea advertised it on his YouTube channel, he's a legend. I personally hadn't eaten rabbits for years because the smell just got to me but some of the recipes in there have changed my mind and a few less go to the dogs and ferrets now! 

I tried to get a copy from Amazon but was sold out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, brambles said:

I tried to get a copy from Amazon but was sold out 

I think you can only get them from the distributor new. I think they aren't doing a reprint so maybe have to wait for a second hand one to crop up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scott has helped me out on a few bits, knowledgable bloke and born totally in the wrong generation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×