neil b

The catcher and the rea

Got this book and knife at the midland last week, now to put them into practise D00E9B78-7435-43E7-8990-AE33DF337127.thumb.jpeg.d65cae4c8a3a4a6f3406b05a4c2236c2.jpeg

2 hours ago, neil b said:

Got this book and knife at the midland last week, now to put them into practise D00E9B78-7435-43E7-8990-AE33DF337127.thumb.jpeg.d65cae4c8a3a4a6f3406b05a4c2236c2.jpeg

Wouldn't mind a copy of this myself 🖒

I ordered that book as soon as the Scott Rea advertised it on his YouTube channel, he's a legend. I personally hadn't eaten rabbits for years because the smell just got to me but some of the recipes in there have changed my mind and a few less go to the dogs and ferrets now! 

8 hours ago, Lamper121 said:

I ordered that book as soon as the Scott Rea advertised it on his YouTube channel, he's a legend. I personally hadn't eaten rabbits for years because the smell just got to me but some of the recipes in there have changed my mind and a few less go to the dogs and ferrets now! 

I tried to get a copy from Amazon but was sold out 

21 minutes ago, brambles said:

I tried to get a copy from Amazon but was sold out 

I think you can only get them from the distributor new. I think they aren't doing a reprint so maybe have to wait for a second hand one to crop up 

Scott has helped me out on a few bits, knowledgable bloke and born totally in the wrong generation.