Jump to content
Southeastcourser

What's everyone running this year

Recommended Posts


I’ve got this bitch she’s a home bred bitch out of my old line bred collie greyhound xwhippet greyhound deerhound bitch to a bedlington greyhound dog she’s 23tts she had 2 little trips on the lamp across the paddock so far just to give her a little bit of experience really pleased with her so far shes done well first little look 2 runs one catch second trip 5 runs 2 catches I’m buzzing for her can’t wait till the better weather comes in an softens the ground up so we can get Down to business properly 

302157C4-B04D-4CF6-9969-56CF435E88CD.jpeg

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, poxon said:

I’ve got this bitch she’s a home bred bitch out of my old line bred collie greyhound xwhippet greyhound deerhound bitch to a bedlington greyhound dog she’s 23tts she had 2 little trips on the lamp across the paddock so far just to give her a little bit of experience really pleased with her so far shes done well first little look 2 runs one catch second trip 5 runs 2 catches I’m buzzing for her can’t wait till the better weather comes in an softens the ground up so we can get Down to business properly 

302157C4-B04D-4CF6-9969-56CF435E88CD.jpeg

Very nice bitch her mate some nice old breeding in her as well all the good dogs of years gone by were bred very similar credit to  you I love to see them with that rough coat I would be interested in pup of that breeding 

Share this post


Link to post

Got him the other night to replace my old bitch on the night of seeing him run before buying ran 5 killed 4 like lighting then took him out on my own for half hour only found 1 run and killed that so he should be a gooden for this winter his ment to be good on reds but yet to find one and also ment to be a handy ferreting dog so get the game fair out the way this weekend and try him on a day with the ferrets next weekend 

20180911_225558.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Saltmoon said:

Brother to poxons bitch further up atb for the season 

Screenshot_20180914-151501_Snapchat.jpg

20180730_191532.jpg

 

1 hour ago, LurcherLad1998 said:

Cheers mate, She’s Saluki grey x Wheaton grey

 

1 hour ago, LurcherLad1998 said:

Cheers mate, She’s Saluki grey x Wheaton grey

Nice cross that mate looks a nice sort of bitch 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Saltmoon said:

Brother to poxons bitch further up atb for the season 

Screenshot_20180914-151501_Snapchat.jpg

20180730_191532.jpg

Nice pup him mate brindle smooth coat and black and white rough coat throwed a lot of different pups in that litter weren't they 

Edited by Southeastcourser

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, the lamping ferreter said:

Got him the other night to replace my old bitch on the night of seeing him run before buying ran 5 killed 4 like lighting then took him out on my own for half hour only found 1 run and killed that so he should be a gooden for this winter his ment to be good on reds but yet to find one and also ment to be a handy ferreting dog so get the game fair out the way this weekend and try him on a day with the ferrets next weekend 

20180911_225558.jpg

Yeah seen on another thread mate you retired you're Bitch hope he dose you proud looks like he's on the right route 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Southeastcourser said:

Very nice bitch her mate some nice old breeding in her as well all the good dogs of years gone by were bred very similar credit to  you I love to see them with that rough coat I would be interested in pup of that breeding 

The line started in 1985 it’s bred in an an out of racing An working dogs the dam done real well for me 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, poxon said:

The line started in 1985 it’s bred in an an out of racing An working dogs the dam done real well for me 

Would like a pup in them sort of lines my self real old fashioned hard working pot filling sort of pups struggle to find lines like that now do you know of any pups poxon?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Southeastcourser said:

Nice pup him mate brindle smooth coat and black and white rough coat throwed a lot of different pups in that litter weren't they 

 it was a right old mix litter mate some large some small some rough some smooth one bitch to look at you would swear blind it was a none ped whippet 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×